*REQUESTED* YMAS - Dan Flint

Requested by Youmeatfive

Get Your Hands Off Me

Y/N

You'd been waiting for You Me At Six to perform in your town for a very long time and tonight you were seeing them. You'd managed to snag a spot in front of Josh, but you had eyes for Dan.

You sing and dance along with the rest of the fans getting lost in the music and atmosphere. Halfway through the set, you make eye contact with Dan and he winks at you. Tonight was the best, and to top it off you catch one of Dan's drumsticks and a pick off Matt.

The meet and greet tickets had sold out so you settle for getting a drink at the bar next to the club. It would have been great to meet your idols but you'd remember tonight for what it was, amazing.

Ordering a beer you sit in the corner of the bar away from a few creepy guys who kept staring at you like you were a piece of meat. You scroll through the pictures you'd taken unaware of someone sitting down next to you.

"Well hello, pretty lady."

Dan

Matt convinced me to go out for drinks after the show. The fans were great but one girl stood out from the rest as cliché as that sounded. And I was bummed to find out she wasn't at the meet and greet.

"Tonight might be your lucky night Dan. That girl is sitting at the bar."

I glance over where Matt was pointing and see the girl from the show. Leaving Matt at the table I walk towards the girl noticing that she's on her phone. Just then a guy sits down next to her and I swear I see him slip something into her drink. The girl looks at the man in disgust as he attempts to slide his hand under her skirt.

"Get your hands off me."

Anger builds up inside me as I approach the two, the girl looks up at me with wide eyes that scream 'help me'. I nod before putting an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm back babe I just had to take that phone call."

"Who the hell are you pretty boy?"

The creep pulls his hand off her leg and I smirk before bending down to kiss her on the cheek.

"She's my girlfriend so I'd appreciate it if you kept your creepy hands off her before I report you for spiking her beer."

The guy swears before storming off. I take his seat and the girl pushes her beer away.

"Thanks, Dan. Did he really spike my beer? Oh, crap, you probably want to know my name, I'm y/n."

y/n was cute when she was all flustered. The bartender approaches us and I order two beers.

"Some guys are dogs y/n. I saw you in the crowd at the show and wanted to talk to you but you weren't at the meet and greet, so I came drinking with Matt and found the same beautiful girl sat at the bar alone."

y/n blushes, "smooth Flint. How can I make it up to you?"

I tap my chin.

"Can I get your number y/n? I'd like to take you on a date, and maybe in the future, I can call you my real girlfriend."

y/n nods before handing me her phone, I put my number in before texting myself to get her number.

"Now let's drink Flint."

She raises her new beer and I tap mine against hers. Tonight I wouldn't forget.