*REQUESTED* ATL - Alex Gaskarth

Dammed If I Do Ya

Requested by: DemDifferentStories

Y/N

You felt guilty because for the first time since you started dating Alex Gaskarth ten months ago you were unable to attend one of All Time Low's home shows. They always put on a good show and the fans went crazy and Alex loved having you side stage to support him. He'd gone through a rough patch and you'd been there to build him back up.

Your job meant you couldn't make it due to having to reshoot a portion of the film you were in. As an actress, both you and Alex had busy schedules, but always made time for each other. So you'd come up with a way to make it up to him which you thought he'd like.

You slip into the black lace Babydoll dress you'd bought last month. To finish off the look you put on a garter belt and slid on a pair of silky stockings before curling your hair and painting your lips the crimson colour Alex loved you to wear.

Throwing on your dressing gown which reached your feet you walked into the kitchen and put the final touches to the meal you'd cooked him. While you were pouring yourself a glass of wine you hear the front door open and Alex's voice booms through the apartment.

"y/n babe are you home?"

You smirk and grab your glass of wine and a bottle of Alex's favourite beer before strutting out of the kitchen to meet him.

ALEX

Tonight's show was amazing and I was kind of bummed that y/n had to miss it, but she loved her job and knew she couldn't say no to a reshoot. When I didn't get an immediate answer off her I took off my coat and put down my car keys. I knew she was in because I could smell food; she'd made my favourite meal.

"Why hello Mr Gaskarth."

I jumped at y/n's voice behind me and turned to face the kitchen only to have my jaw drop to the floor. y/n's hair was curled and she was wearing my favourite lipstick, I also noticed my favourite beer in her hand which was sweet of her.

"Hello, back at you y/n. What's the occasion?"

She walked over to me and handed me the beer before standing on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against mine smirking.

"I feel bad about missing your show so I made you dinner."

"I'm not that hungry babe but I am kind of tired."

She pouted and pulled back from me toying with her dressing gown.

"Okay, but do you at least want dessert?"

I sipped my beer and shrugged my shoulders casually.

"What is it?"

"Me."

She dropped her dressing gown and I nearly dropped my beer. My eyes raked down her lingerie clad body enjoying what I was seeing. But as quickly as she revealed herself she slowly started to put the dressing gown back on.

"But I guess since you're tired, Alex."

"Ah screw it."

Lust took over and I put the beer down before roughly grabbing y/n's waist and pushed her against the wall before attaching my lips to her neck.

"Don't be a tease, Alex."

"Jump!"

Y/N

"Jump!"

Alex almost growled and you did as you were told and jumped before wrapping your legs around his waist. He kept sucking and biting your neck pulling a moan from between your lips, he knew your neck was a sensitive spot. His fingers continued to dig into your skin and would most likely leave bruises. You loved dominant Alex.

"You're so hot y/n. I have so many plans for you."

You shiver and attach your lips to his cutting him off. Another growl escapes his mouth but you're both interrupted by his phone going off. You climb off him and he takes the phone out of his pocket and groans at the caller ID.

"It's Jack babe."

You roll your eyes before a mischievous idea crosses your mind.

"When you're done with your boyfriend, tell him your girlfriend is naked on the bed waiting for you to pleasure her. Or ask him to join us."

Alex's eyes widen as you giggle and take off towards the bedroom, you hear him curse loudly before he picks up the phone.

"Call me later Jack I have a naked girlfriend waiting for me."

ALEX

I hung up on Jack and threw my phone to the side, I had the best girlfriend and Jalex came second to y/n right now. Though I'd have to check if she was serious about this threesome because she'd got me curious.

"Hurry up Alex or you're not getting any tonight."

y/n sounded serious and I quickly found myself rushing to the bedroom because I wanted to get laid tonight.