HU - Charlie Scene

Did You Just Shoot Yourself

Y/N

"Jordon where's my taser?"

You walk into the living room where your troublemaker boyfriend Jordon, or Charlie Scene as he went by in Hollywood Undead sat with the rest of his band drinking. You were a Police officer and no one quite understood how you and Jordon ended up together.

"I would never steal a cop's taser y/n, I'm a saint."

Jordon looks up at you with puppy dog eyes but there was a glisten of mischief as well. The rest of the band snigger, Jordon did have your taser.

"Okay, whatever you say, babe."

You leave the room but wait around the corner knowing Jordon would slip but sooner rather than later.

"Get it out Jordon," George whispers, but because of the alcohol, he wasn't so quiet.

"Here it is. y/n says I'll shoot myself one day, but I bet it's not even loaded."

That's where Jordon was wrong, you always had your taser loaded for work and protection. Jordon was a clumsy drunk and it wouldn't be too long till someone dared Jordon to try the taser out.

"If it's not loaded shoot something." Jorel giggles.

"Okay, here we go."

Jordon stands up and stumbles pressing down on the button triggering the tazer shooting himself in the foot. He yelps and falls to the floor jolting from the electricity running through him.

"Oh shit man, are you okay?"

Danny jumps up as do the rest of the band. You walk back into the room smirking.

"Oh look what we have here; did you just shoot yourself with my taser Jordan?"

Everyone stares at you with wide eyes knowing they'd been caught in the act. You crouch down next to Jordon and disarm the taser.

"I found your tazer on the floor y/n."

"Course you did Jordon. Now let's get your stupid ass off the floor."

You help your boyfriend back to his feet while putting the taser back in its holster on your waist. Jordon still shakes slightly so you put him back on the sofa before turning to face the other band members.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything else stupid while I'm on shift."

Everyone nods; you see the fear in their eyes. You might be smaller than them but you could be scary. Now Jordon wouldn't go touching any of your Police equipment again.