FOB - Pete Wentz

Jealousy Is An Ugly Colour

Y/N

You had been best friends with Joe since high school and had been there since his band Fall Out Boy formed. You were their merch girl until you decided to grow up and get a real job. Now you had your own tattoo shop and the guys were regulars, you loved all four of them though that feeling wasn't mutually shared with all the members. Pete had a problem with you, he hated you and there was nothing you could do about it.

It was the most awkward when you and Pete were alone in a room, he always had an insult or snarky remark ready. Joe told you it was a phrase that would eventually come to an end, that was over three years ago. You kept it quiet because the band was doing well and you didn't want to cause any tension.

Patrick was throwing a party and Pete had dropped by the apartment you shared with Joe because he wanted to. Joe had popped out to get more beer leaving you to finish getting ready while Pete watched TV in the other room. You got into a little black number which had a lace corset and fell just above the knee. However, there was a zip at the back you couldn't quite reach. You sighed and walked into the lounge and Pete's eyes trailed up your body checking you out, but it soon turned into a smug grin and you knew all too well that was coming next.

"Could you wear any less y/n? It's a nice party after all."

You rolled your eyes and turned your back to Pete, "Can you help me please Pete? I can't reach the zip and Joe isn't here."

"If you want me all you have to do is ask y/n. You don't have to be a slutty tease."

Pete put one hand on your waist and you couldn't help but shiver at his touch and his closeness. He zipped you up and you noticed his hand linger before he removed it. Did he feel something? You might have also felt something but he was a jerk.

"Thanks, Pete.'"

Pete grunted and returned back to the TV. You walked back into your bedroom just as Joe came back. You were happy you weren't alone with Pete anymore.

PETE

Joe, y/n and I arrived at Patrick's and already the drinks were flowing. I sat in the corner watching the way Joe pulled y/n drunkenly onto his lap when she walked by. I didn't hate y/n despite the way I treated her, I never thought I had a chance with her and she was always overly friendly around the others so I started hating her but I took it too far. I did feel something earlier when I zipped up her dress. Damn, she was sexy as hell, the way the dress clung to her and showed her assets. I'd dug myself a deep hole. But I found myself getting more worked up the more Joe flirted with y/n.

"You like her Pete so do something."

Patrick patted me on the back and I finished my beer before following y/n once she got off Joe's lap and excused herself for a smoke. y/n put out her cigarette and jumped when she found me standing behind her. 'Shit Pete you scared me. Did you come out here to make another snarky remark?'

She folded her arms across her chest, she had every right to be suspicious. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"You know back in school when a boy was mean to a girl it meant he liked her. I never thought I had a chance with you y/n because you were friendly around the other guys so I was mean. But then tonight I felt something because you look stunning in that dress and I get jealous seeing Joe drunk flirting."

y/n cracked a weak smile, "shut up Pete, are you joking?"

I shook my head and did something brave. I cupped y/n's chin and kissed her quite rough but passionate. I expected her to slap me but y/n deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around my shoulders before pulling back.

"I'm a stupid fool Pete but I think I like you, Pete."

I smirked before pecking her lips, "I'm never going to be mean to you again y/n."