*REQUESTED* SWS - Kellin Quinn

Take Me Away

Requested by Wattpad reader heather1512  

Y/N

"Tony, how the hell did I let you persuade me to go to this party?"

Your flatmate Tony poked his head around the bathroom door where you were just putting the finishing touches to your makeup and grinned.

"You lost the magic game y/n, I won and this was my prize. Plus you're coming on Warped with us and tonight will give you a chance to meet some of the other bands."

You roll your eyes as he disappears leaving you to calm your nerves. You were never great with big crowds but at least you'd have the rest of Tony's band to keep you calm.

~PARTY~

"I swear to god Vic I will ruin your little brother and Jaime if they don't leave me alone."

Vic just laughed at you while you scooted around the kitchen counter trying to avoid a drunken Mike and Jaime who'd decided they both wanted you. A few other band members in the kitchen did nothing to help you. Jack Barakat, Alan Ashby, Alex Gaskarth, Andy Biersack and Oli Sykes said this was your battle to fight."

"Stop running y/n and give me a kiss."

You stop and quirk an eyebrow in Mike's direction before pointing at Jaime who appeared behind him.

"Err Mike, Jaime also wants me."

"Oh hell no Preciado stay away from my y/n."

Mike turned on Jaime and you took the chance to leave the room mouthing an apology to Vic. You weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone in the dining room.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

The person laughs and helps you up. You look into Kellin Quinn's eyes and find yourself blushing at the closeness. You'd always had a small crush on him but he had Katelynne. He clears his throat.

"Err why were you running y/n?"

"Mike and Jaime get flirty when drunk and set their eyes on me, so I set them on each other in the kitchen and then ran into you."

Something flashed behind his eyes when you mentioned being flirted with, but he couldn't feel anything towards you because of his wife.

"Hey, where did y/n go?"

You stiffen upon hearing Mike's booming voice. You stare at Kellin with wide eyes and he sighs before grabbing your hand.

"Kellin take me away please."

"Come with me y/n."

Kellin's eyes soften as he pulls you out of the dining room and outside into the garden. He tugs you towards the end of the garden and pushes you against a tree before attaching his lips to yours. You moan and kiss him back.

Realisation quickly dawns on you that you were making out with Kellin Quinn who had a wife and daughter. You pull back and push against his chest shaking your head.

"Kellin we can't do this. I'm not some home wrecker."

He sighs and leans his forehead against yours.

"Katelynne cheated on me y/n and a DNA test proved that I'm not actually a father."

"Shit Kells I'm sorry."

You brush your fingers through his hair and he stands back.

"I've had a thing for you ever since Tony showed us a picture of you. Then I got to meet you and you made me laugh and forget all the negative crap in my life. I never thought I'd have a chance with you y/n."

"Well, Kells now you have the whole of Warped because I'm going as Pierce the Veil's merch girl."

He smiles before pulling you back in for another kiss. Now you had no guilt you could match his urgency and need. You were thankful he'd saved you from a drunken Mike and Jaime because now you knew the feelings were mutual. Oh, you were going to have a great summer now.