BVB - Jinxx

My Boyfriend Is A Vampire

Y/N

Your boyfriend of several months had been playing up recently. At first, you thought it was something to do with his band but the other band members assured you that Jinxx was just going through something and had something he needed to tell you. You assume it was bad news because he'd been distant lately. When the front door opens you decide to confront Jinxx.

"Babe I'm back."

You walk out of the bedroom with your arms folded across your chest.

"Jinxx we need to talk."

His face drops as he closes the space between you. There was something off about his behaviour; you could have sworn he moved at lightning speed across the room which wasn't normal.

"I need to tell you something y/n. I know I've been distant these last couple of months but I have a good reason."

He cups your chin and brings his lips down on yours. Every time you touched there were sparks you couldn't describe. No other guy could make you feel the way Jinxx did when he kissed you.

"Jinxx, you said you needed to tell me something."

Jinxx sighs and pulls away resting his forehead against yours.

"Seven months ago when the guys and I were touring something happened to us. You believe in the supernatural world don't you y/n?"

You nod not quite sure where Jinxx was going with this.

"What happened Jinxx?"

"We were attacked on a night out, some nutcase came out of nowhere and bit us. They were strong y/n. We assumed that we were okay until we weren't and long story short I have to show you something."

Jinxx steps back and you watch with a mixture of horror and awe as Jinxx's facial features morph into something you'd only see on TV and read in books. Jinxx was a vampire. You gasp and take a cautious step back; your eyes were focused on his new sharp canines.

"Don't be scared y/n. It's still me, I'm still Jinxx but slightly different. The rest of the guys are also vampires and we wanted to keep you safe until we had the bloodlust under control."

He closes the space between you again and your fingers start tracing the veins around his pitch black eyes.

"I don't know what to say Jinxx. My boyfriend is a vampire. I need some time to be sure you won't hurt me."

"I will never hurt you y/n, I love you too much to do that."

His eyes and teeth return to normal and you shudder before kissing him again. It looked like you were now dating a vampire.

~2 MONTHS LATER~

The rest of the band was happy that you accepted Jinxx and they were extra careful around you. It was another day at the recording studio and you were there to distract the producer when he asked why the guys were acting strangely. You were sat on a sofa with Jake laughing at memes when Jinxx burst into the room.

He drags Jake off the sofa and pins him against the wall and Andy instinctively pulls you behind him to keep you safe.

"Did you think I wouldn't find out about the two of you?"

Jake struggles to get out of Jinxx's death grip.

"What are you talking about Jinxx?"

"You've been sleeping with y/n behind my back. If it wasn't for the fans the two of you would have gotten away with it."