FOB - Joe Trohman

Requested via Wattpad: InsaneLynx

Model Love

Y/N

You always had a crush on one of your best friends Joe Trohman throughout high school, but he never felt the same way which broke your heart. He always fawned over the pretty cheerleaders who were way out of his league; you were average and couldn't compete. Your other friends Andy, Pete and Patrick said he was stupid for ignoring the perfect girl for him right in front of him.

High school came to an end and Fall Out Boy got signed and started to tour. You went off to college to pursue a career in art, but during college, you were offered a modelling gig because you had the right body and height. You needed the money and it paid a lot better than your crappy job at Starbucks so you took it.

As Fall Out Boy grew in popularity so did your modelling career. It started off with small gigs but after you graduated from college you were offered your big break. You were offered a chance to become a model for Victoria Secrets. Of course, your friends told you to go for it.

Little did you know that you'd be one of the angels at the fashion show Fall Out Boy would sing at a few years down the line. It was bizarre walking down a catwalk with your best friends performing around you while you wore lingerie and huge wings.

The after party was amazing, you persuaded Fall Out Boy to come and hang out at a club because you needed to catch up and Pete wasn't about to say no to a room full of models. According to Patrick Joe was still the only single one in the band which somehow made you feel better because halfway through your career you came out as bi and had an amazing girlfriend.

JOE

It was hard to concentrate on playing the guitar when the geeky girl from high school strutted down the catwalk as a Victoria Secret model. Yes, y/n was beautiful in school but now she was beyond stunning. I only ignored her in high school because I didn't want to ruin our friendship despite all the guys telling me she was crazy for me. After high school our band got big and y/n went off the college.

I was dragged to the after party and had to watch as y/n danced with the rest of the band already quite tipsy. I needed to build up the courage to talk to her and tell her my feelings, but my moment was shattered when Cara Delevingne walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her waist before kissing her quite passionately on the lips. I nearly dropped my beer, since when did y/n have a girlfriend?

"Well that's a surprise, I didn't know she swung that way mate."

Pete patted me on the back as we continued to watch y/n and Cara dance against each other. Right now I wanted to be anywhere but here but I couldn't leave. I decided to get another beer and excused myself from Pete. As I stood at the bar Cara came over and tried to get the bartenders attention.

"Oh you must be Joe, y/n's told me so much about you."

I smiled at her, she was only trying to be friendly and here I was being rude because she had the girl I wanted.

"How long have you and y/n been together?"

Cara covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Joe, can you keep a secret? y/n is obsessed with you, she's bi and being a good friend I decided to play the girlfriend card in order to make you jealous. We're not really together."

I was surprised Cara was this honest, so y/n was bi and wanted to make me jealous. Well, it worked, she'd obviously gotten her revenge from high school. Cara sighed and sipped at the drink put in front of her.

"Find her Joe and show her that you want her."

I nodded and rose from the bar stool, Cara gave me the thumbs up. I needed to find y/n. She wasn't on the dance floor, that's when I saw her heading towards the bathrooms and I saw my opportunity.

I waited outside the bathroom for y/n to be done and when she walked out I pinned her against the wall and she gasped before realising who it was holding her.

"Joe?"

"I know your little secret y/n Cara told me."

y/n chewed her lip and looked down. I cupped her chin and raised her head before bringing my lips down on hers and kissed her quite roughly. She relaxed against me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders before deepening the kiss. After a few minutes, we both pulled back.

"I wanted to make you jealous Joe, I still love you and have since high school."

y/n was one of a kind and now I had the chance to make her mine. I brushed some loose hair behind her ear and grinned.

"I love you to y/n. I was scared in high school to ruin our friendship. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, it only took you several years Trohman. Now kiss me again boyfriend."

I didn't need to be told twice before I captured her lips again. The rest of the band were going to be ecstatic that I'd grown a pair and asked y/n out. Now I just needed to find a way to make up for all the years of ignoring her.