TOP - Josh Dun

Sit On My Lap

Y/N

You stand in the doorway of the class you teach at your local pre-school laughing under your breath at your husband Josh. He didn't think you'd ever call in the favour he owed you from last year, but this opportunity was just too good to pass up and make Josh look like an idiot all day.

The guy who usually dressed up as Santa for your class had bailed out last minute, and you'd talked Josh into dressing up instead so the small children could get to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.

Josh wasn't amused but quickly got into character giving the kids a great day of fun with Santa. Without his knowledge, you'd taken a few photos and sent them to Tyler, who now had fodder to use against Josh on their next tour.

"Josh is really good with kids' y/n. Do I sense some small Duns in the future?"

Becky, your teaching assistant nudges you in the side. You'd love to have kids with Josh one day; the two of you would be great parents and give any child a great life.

~End of Day~

"Alright, kids say goodbye to Santa on your way out."

All the kids wave at Josh as they leave the classroom who waves back. Josh sits back down looking exhausted from having children climb on him all day and tug his fake beard. You walk up to him and he smirks before pulling you onto his lap.

"Come sit on Santa's lap little girl."

You laugh, "Oh my god Santa you're real!"

Josh chuckles, "what can Santa get for you this Christmas little lady?"

You squirm on his lap as he tickles your sides.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I've been naughty or nice Santa?"

"Oh I spoke to your husband y/n and he told me you've been a very good girl this year."

A wicked idea pops into your head as you turn to face Santa Josh. You twirl your hair around your finger and bite your lip knowing it turned Josh on.

"But I want to be naughty this year Santa; we don't have to tell my husband."

You snake your arms around his neck and lean in capturing his lips. You bite down on his lip pulling moan from him.

"You really are a naughty girl y/n. Santa will keep your dirty little secret."

Josh turns the table swiftly and takes control of the situation, and you let him because you loved dominant Josh. You knew Becky wanted you and Josh to have children, but you didn't think she'd approve of what you were doing in the classroom.