FOB - Pete Wentz

Tall Cuddles

PETE

Today was a rare day off for the band and we all planned on spending it with our girlfriends and wives. I had the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole world, y/n was an up and coming model and we'd met through Joe at a party. There was only one major difference, y/n was taller than me by a few inches which fans picked up on and made fun of her for.

I tried to build her up to ignore the mean comments and she tried her hardest but social media was everywhere. Fans were jealous, it was the same whenever a band member announced they were no longer single and the fans could go crazy. If I didn't want to be with y/n I wouldn't be, but I loved her so much and nothing was going to change that.

"Pete, can you get me a glass of water please?"

y/n's voice was like music to my ears. I got her a glass of water before walking into the lounge to see y/n lying on the sofa scrolling through Netflix. As I approached her she looked up at me and pouted.

"I can't decide Pete, why are there so many choices?"

I shook my head and handed her the glass before sitting down next to her, she shuffles and rests her head on my chest. I started to play with her hair losing interest in the TV.

"I love these moments y/n. We should have more joint days off."

She laughs and pats my chest.

"You need to make music for all your fans Pete."

Her empathise on the word 'fans' prompted me to question if something else had happened.

"What have they done now? You were getting good at ignoring them."

She shuffles and chews her lip.

"I don't mind them commenting on my social media but they took to my new campaign and left harsh comments about my appearance. I need to look professional at work Pete and now my agent is finding it hard to book me gigs, companies don't want hate attached to their models."

To say I was shocked would have been an understatement, I knew the fans could be mean but effecting y/n's career was a step too far.

"I'm sorry baby you don't deserve that. You're beautiful and talented. I'll send a tweet telling them to back off, I love you to the moon and back."

"Thanks, Pete, I love you to the moon and back. I don't deserve you. You treat me so well."

I pull her closer and cup her chin before kissing her quite passionately. She smilesinto the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck. There was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be right now than holding my beautiful girlfriend.