MCR - Frank Iero

You're Mine

Y/N

You and your boyfriend Frank Iero had been together for three years and attended regular music events. You loved the opportunity to dress up and Frank liked to show you off to everyone because he never thought he'd land someone like you. It should have been the other way around, you never thought you'd find someone as sweet as Frank with your history of bad relationships.

Tonight you were at an album launch for a new band. You and Frank met Gerard who was also invited by the bar. After a few drinks, you excused yourself to go to the bathroom and Frank said he'd wait by the bar for you.

After using the bathroom you stumbled slightly in your heels but a hand darted out and caught you.

"Thanks, I swear I'm not that drunk."

"No problem love, I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you fall over."

You get a good look at the guy and feel a bad vibe off him, there was something fake about him and you weren't talking about the fake tan and bright white teeth. You smile and manage to get him off your arm.

"I better get back to my boyfriend and best friend but thank you again."

You feel his eyes on your ass as you walk away and think you overhear him say something about seeing you later. Back at the bar, you hug Frank before he excuses himself to go and talk to the band leaving you and Gerard to drink and talk.

~2 Hours Later~

You leave Gerard dancing like a dad on the dance floor and stumble again, in the distance, you notice Frank who starts making his way over to you but a familiar figure blocks your way.

"I said we'd meet again love, now how about we get out of here?"

Mr white teeth grabs your arm roughly and you can't shake him.

"Let go of me, I have a boyfriend and you're kind of creepy."

He laughs and squeezes your bum.

"You're coming with me beautiful one way or another."

"Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend!"

Frank gets the guy off you and punches him in the face. People stop and stare as Frank and white teeth go at each other. Security comes over and escorts white teeth away after you tell them about him groping you.

"Come on babe let's get off the dance floor and get you calmed down."

You take Frank's hand and guide him off the dance floor towards a more secluded part of the club.

"I had to do something y/n, I wasn't going to let him touch you anymore."

"Frank I love you, thank you for rescuing me. You're kind of hot when you're angry."

Something flashes behind his eyes at your words and next thing you find yourself pushed against the wall and Frank attaches his lips to your neck. You moan and wrap your arms around him, he pulls back and grins.

"You're mine y/n and always will be."

"I'm yours, Frank, now either put me down or have your way with me."

His hand strokes your thigh before slipping under your dress and starts to palm you through your underwear pulling a gasp from you.

"I guess you're going to show me that I'm yours, Frank."

He chuckles before looking around to make sure the coast was clear before he slides two fingers inside you and starts to pump in and out.

"Tonight is all about you y/n."

The pace quickens and you moan but bite your lip to keep the volume down in case anyone walked by. Frank adds a third finger and it doesn't take him too long to find your G-Spot.

"Who do you belong to y/n? Who makes you feel good?"

You buckle against his fingers.

"Yours...Frank...I belong to you...only you can make me feel this good."

"Good girl."

He removes his fingers and brings them to your mouth and you lick your own juices off his fingers. Frank pulls down his trousers and boxers and before he gives you any time to prepare he thrusts himself inside you. You dig your nails into his back as he picks up the pace again pulling moan after moan from your lips.

"God, you're beautiful y/n, so responsive."

"Faster...harder...Frank..."

The two of you get so lost in the moment that you don't hear someone approach. You feel close and clench around Frank before releasing, Franks comes a minute later and the two of you stare at each other with your breathing quite heavy.

"You're amazing y/n."

"I love you, Frank."

You lean over and peck his lips before he pulls out. You both compose yourselves only to be interrupted by someone laughing. Both you and Frank turn and your eyes widen upon seeing the last person you wanted to walk in on you having sex, Gerard smirks.

"Damn you two were going for it, I think my mind is permanently damaged and I need my eyes washed out."

"Shut up Way, I've seen you do worse back on our tour days."

Frank swats Gerard across the back of the head before wrapping an arm around your waist. He leans over and whispers in your ear.

"When we get back I'm all yours babe."

You blush and Gerard fake gags.

"Oi get room love birds."

Frank shakes his head before squeezing your waist. Oh, you planned on paying him back once you were home.