HU - Da Kurlzz

I'm Not Going To Leave You Here Alone

MATT

y/n had to go for a kidney transplant and I matched with her. I never expected my twin sister to become ill, but now she needed me more than ever. The rest of the band understood and cancelled the last few dates of our tour, they all loved y/n like a sister except Jordon who was dating her.

"Matt I'm scared."

y/n lies in the hospital bed with tubes and wires attached to her. She'd always hated hospitals from a very young age. I take her hand and rub circles to try and calm her nerves.

"I'm not going to leave you here alone sis. When you wake up I'll be by your side. I love you."

y/n cracks a weak smile, "I love you more Matt. You're the best brother anyone could ask for."

A doctor puts a mask over her face and she quickly falls asleep. After this transplant, she could be healthy again, and Jordon could finally propose to her.

"Follow us, Matt, she'll be fine."

I let a nurse lead me out of the room as they wheel y/n's bed towards the operating theatre. Jordon was waiting with our family, he sees me and I send him a thumbs up. He really was in love with my sister and I couldn't wait for them to start a family together.

~After Surgery~

My head felt kind of groggy as I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lights around me. I was in a hospital bed, then I remember being put under so I could give my twin sister one of my kidney's.

"Matty you're awake."

y/n's voice cut through the haze and I turn my head to see my sister in the bed next to mine looking a lot healthier than she did before the surgery.

"I kept my promise y/n."

"You didn't leave me alone Matty."

I'm able to stretch as is she so we could just about touch fingertips between the beds. Nothing would ever break our strong sibling bond.

"I'll never leave you alone y/n."