HU - J-Dog

Best Friends Brother

J-DOG

y/n was over again. She was ridiculously attractive, funny and down to earth. She was also my younger sister's best friend. Yes, I had a crush on her and may or may not have told my sister I found y/n cute. Me and my band Hollywood Undead had a reputation for partying and girls, but that was far from the truth. I only had my eyes on one girl and one alone.

Y/N

"I need to pop to the shop quickly y/n. Will you be okay on your own?"

You nod at your best friend before catching the eye of her older brother Jorel, or J-Dog as he went by on stage over her shoulder. Jorel was hot and you'd had very sexual dreams about him, yes your crush was very much real but he could have any girl he wanted.

"I'll keep her company sis."

Jorel jumps and lands on the sofa next to you, his sister rolls her eyes before winking at you. She'd told you that Jorel called you cute and that he all but admitted to having a crush on you.

"Have fun you crazy kids just not too much fun."

"Your sister's crazy Jorel."

Jorel laughs and his sister shoots you the middle finger before walking out of the house. Now you were alone together you decided to confront him about his little confession.

"Jorel can I ask you something?"

"Ask away y/n."

You go to ask your question when you notice Jorel had gotten closer to you.

"you're my best friends older brother, and you told her you thought I was cute – wait why are you on top of me?"

It only took a matter of seconds for Jorel to climb on top of you and have you pinned beneath him.

"Yes, I did y/n but admit that you also like me. I see the way you look at me, plus you haven't exactly tried to push me off or resist."

You were left speechless by Jorel's actions, yes he'd flirted with you in the past but never had he been this forward. But you didn't mind having him on top of you.

"Your eyes and body betray you y/n. If you don't like me don't kiss me back."

He leans forwards brushing his lips against yours, a shiver runs up your spine as he moves away from your lips and starts to plant small kisses and love bites up and down your throat. You bite your lip to suppress a moan but fail; he was right about your body betraying you.

"Fuck Jorel, yes I like you."

Jorel pulls back looking smug. You roll your eyes before throwing your arms around his neck pulling him back down so you could initiate the next kiss. He doesn't protest and parts his lips matching the intensity of your kiss.

"Oh my god, my eyes! You couldn't make out somewhere more private Jorel?"

Your best friend squeals loudly which pulls you and Jorel apart. Jorel goes red while you laugh and bury your face in his chest.

"I thought you shipped us, sis."

"I do. God dammit at least let me leave before you go back to attacking my best friends face brother."

You knew your friend well enough to know that she was faking the anger.

"What about our movie day?"

"Maybe another day y/n, now enjoy my brother."

Your friend leaves again shaking her head while muttering about you and Jorel being horny as hell.

"Right then where were we y/n?"

You tap your chin.

"I think you were attacking my face Jorel."

Jorel chuckles, "I'm very romantic that way y/n."

You two don't waste any more time before going back to your heated make-out session on the sofa. Now you were more than happy that you accepted your best friends request to come over and watch movies, even if you didn't get to push play on the DVD player.