PTV - Vic Fuentes

Celebrity Crush

Y/N

You'd just wrapped the season finale of the popular TV drama you were on and finally, you could get back to your place and put your feet up and relax. You grab your laptop and see that Pierce the Veil has a new interview up, you didn't like to admit it but they were one of your favourite bands. Most of your friends and fans didn't like them but after a long day of filming you liked to put their music on and just let loose, a few crazy dance parties had taken place but no one would ever know.

It was a standard twenty questions interview with the whole band, you kind of zoned out until the final question because you already knew these facts about each member. Not in a stalker way but in a fangirl way which is completely different.

"Question twenty, who is your celebrity crush?"

The four guys shuffled on the sofa before Mike poked Vic, "well we know who Vic's going to say. This boy is head over heels in love with this actress."

"Shut up Mike."

Vic swatted his brother across the back of the head making the interviewer laugh and quirk an eyebrow at the camera.

"Who's the lucky lady Vic?"

"Err...no one..."

He blushed which was the cutest thing in existence. Tony squeezed his cheeks before turning to the interviewer.

"Vic has a little crush on y/n y/l/n from that hospital drama show."

"Yeah, he has watched like every episode and keeps telling us how pretty she is."

Jaime decided to get in on the embarrassing Vic action while all I could do was stare at the laptop screen with wide eyes. I was Vic's celebrity crush, of all the women he could choose he'd picked me and even thought I was pretty.

"God guys you're so embarrassing."

Vic got up and walked off camera, they were filming in their tour bus so he most likely went to the bunks. The rest of the band burst into fits of laughter while the interviewer cleared their throat and grinned.

"Well, that was interesting. Did you guys know that y/n is a huge fan of Pierce the Veil?"

Mike, Tony and Jaime stopped laughing and looked at each other seriously before they started whispering to each other and smirking. You couldn't believe the interviewer had told them you liked their band.

Switching the interview off you log into YouNow and get ready for your weekly live stream. You send a tweet telling your followers to start asking questions before last-minute primping of your hair and makeup before pressing broadcast.

VIC

I was mad that the guys would embarrass me like that. Yes, I had a small thing for y/n but I didn't want people knowing because I liked that it was my own little thing. There was something different about y/n, she was an unknown who got cast as the lead and even though the show had been going for four years and she'd got many awards she still stayed humble and friendly. She came across as someone who didn't like to rub their achievements in other people's faces, fame hadn't changed her and I admired her for that.

It also helped that she was attractive, and even though the show was on in the US she actually came from England so had an accent which was an added bonus. I'd watched all her interviews and award speeches and I couldn't get the way her y/e/c eyes twinkled as if she couldn't believe her success. That was the same for me and the rest of the band, except hers was on a much larger scale.

I sat in my bunk scrolling through Twitter when I saw that she's tweeted.

@y/twitter/n: Live stream in five all you beautiful people so get those questions in x