The Kids are Growing Up

a/n: Inspired by the movie The Kids Are All Right. Brainstormed with my bruh Macky_618. As per her request too. Read at your own discretion. 👊👊👊

"Mom come on get up now please? Mommy! Mommy!"

"Goodness Clay, what is it? Remind me again that you just turned fifteen yesterday. You still sound like an annoying eight year old."

"G's coming home today! Aren't you excited to see your daughter after three months?"

"Hey don't you talk to me like that Clay Guevarra."

"Well get up now Dr. Althea Guevarra. My mother's cooking breakfast for us downstairs already."

"Your mother is my wife."

"Well logically. You're good at analyzing things huh?"

"Get back here you twerp!"

"Catch me if you can lazy pants!"

The mother and son has always been like this since Clay their youngest turned 10, he's the life of the house - - everybody's favorite. He's Althea's golf buddy, Jade's gardening assistant and his older sister's best friend.

He's a five foot nine nine inches, grade 10 in one of the exclusive schools for the sons and daughters of the upper middle class families. He's expected to be the typical rich kid, who gets basically whatever he would want to have and he could actually do that but Clay is not typical.

He's living with his two mothers and never, since he turned 10 did he ask where his father was because there's actually none. And he knows some of the kids in school with the same case so no one can use it against him. Clay was born out of medical history and innovation.

He's overflowing with love for his mothers, but then who wouldn't when your mommy number one is the doctor everybody would want to have as their general physician, and mommy number two is idolized by most mothers, mainly more than half of the mommt population of California.

"You're up late."

"Yeah, slept late last night too."

"How's it going with work?"

"There's been a significant improvement since last week. We're coming into terms actually."

"That's good to know."

"Did George confirm her flight today?"

"Yeah, didn't she call you yesterday?"

"No, haven't received any message either."

"Anyways she's coming in today so we have three hours before she arrives."

Doctor Althea Guevarra, known through out the modern medical breakthroughs and histories she pioneered since she graduated from Harvard University with great distinction and praises for her research study about the plausible cure for cancer.

She's following the footsteps of Oscar Tan her father-in-law, the world renowned doctor, United Nations ambassador and owner of ProLife Industries, a pharmaceutical company, the leading in the league of medicine world wide. They're the major supplier of quality medicine in the US, Canada, Europe and majority of Asia since 2006. Which Althea took over when she was just twenty-eight, counting it correctly a little over ten years ago today.