Jealous

"You ready Glaiza? The whole arena's waiting for your last song."

"Just five more minutes, can we do that?"

"Yes, yes of course. I'll get you after five."

"Thanks Chynns."

"This is really hard Rhi."

"You can do it. I know you can."

"What if my voice breaks?"

"Continue singing. Even if you cry out there I want you Glai to continue singing. You'd do that for me right?"

"I'll always will. It's just so hard."

"This too shall pass."

"Glai? Five's up."

"Good luck love. I'll always be here for you."

"Let's do this."

"Good Evening! When I was just starting to write this song, I know it's going to be heart breaking, because it is suppose to be. But then I have no reason to write a heart breaking song back then, until the time I earned the reason for the biggest heart break in the history of my life. And so I dedicate this song to my joy and pain, to the love of my life, cause when she was all over me I deliberately took her for granted. My last song for tonight is called, Jealous." I explained before sitting down in front of the piano.

...

"Can we take this from the top again Glai? Come on you can do better than that." Rhian teased on the other side of the recording studio

"Really Rhi? Are we doing this again?" I laughed

"What? You think you're seamless the first time?" Rhian shook her head as she rewind the recorder

"Am I not?" I raised an eyebrow

"You are, but that doesn't mean you got it the way I want it the first try. Come on let's redo this and have lunch please baby?" Rhian pouted

"Right only because you have the cutest pout, not because I did something wrong on the first try." I countered making her laugh.

"Blow me a kiss for inspiration!" I exclaimed and the people around teased us, namely my brother and my bandmates, Rhian blushed and rolled her eyes at me before doing her signature kiss blowing and wink.

"Thanks love. Now let's give our producer the redo she wants." I winked back before I nod Rico to start from the top.

A few moment of silence replaced our banter and the band started playing. I looked intently to my beautiful producer and girlfriend who's intently looking back at me and I gave her her favorite smirk, making her blush.

You make it look like it's magic

Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you

I'm never confused

Hey, hey

I started slower and more emphasised while I fix my eyes on Rhian, who's actually looking at me challengingly.

I'm so used to be being used

So I love when you call unexpected

Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So I'ma care for you, you, you

I'ma care for you, you, you, you yeah

Cause girl you're perfect