The ABC of You and Me (1)

a/n: New Shot! Teehee! Can't help it. Need to write this down.

+++

Abstract

"Good Morning to our professors and my fellow students of this master's program, I am Chynna Ortaleza, and I am here to present my Master's Thesis entitled, The ABC of You and Me (A Study on how LGBT relationships work or not work), in the course of making this paper, I had a number of subjects who are willing to undergo the whole concept of The ABC of You and Me. And one of the subjects is my close friend who has been really patient of undergoing the whole steps until she reached the redeeming factor..."

Almost a year ago...

"You got to help me, dude really..."

"But why me Chyns?"

"Because you're crazily single for a very long time now and you need to quench your thirst."

"Whatever. No I don't want to."

"Please Rhi? What are friends for?"

"Friends don't lure their friends into something they'll regret for personal gain."

"And friends wouldn't lure their friends into something if they know their friends will regret it in the end even if it's for personal gain."

"Wow you're desperate."

"Rhian Denise we're talking about my master's thesis so definitely I'm desperate."

"All right, what do I have to do?"

"The ABC of You and Me."

"Mind explaining?"

"It is a binding contract though, once I spilled the beans of this paper I'm working on, you'll be bounded to the end?"

"Wow even more desperate."

"Everything about you will be confidential Rhian, only the things you're about to do wouldn't, because basically that's where my study will be coming from. Please? Pretty please?"

"That bothers me more, you're going to make me a subject of your study! And I must be willed to do what the paper requires of me."

"I can test your psychological stability if that's what's you're worried about?"

"Arrrghhh!!!! Ortaleza!!!"

"Is that a yes?"

"I'll think about it."

"Rhian, ABC of you and me doesn't only cover A, B and C, we have the whole English Alphabet okay?"

-Inaudible mumbling and curses-

"I'll take that as a yes Howell."

A- A Meeting

- You meet a person by will or accident.

"Are you sure we're in the right place? This isn't even my crowd Chynna."

"I asked another friend of mine to meet us here, I think she's also up for the study, she just got to meet you first."

"And who is she - -"

"Wait for - - oh there she is! Hey Lovi!" Chynna then stood up to meet the finely tanned, towering 5'6 model material chick, I didn't know Chynna has other model material chick like me though. Howell!