The Girl Next Page (2)

Glaiza is in love with Rhian.

They clearly are in love with each other and if there's one thing Glaiza's sure amidst all this ambiguous happenstance in her life, it's that she loves Rhian, she's falling completely in love with her through her own words, it may not sound that romantic, because it's not it felt like she's making love with her mind or something. But there's something miraculous about everything and Rhian for Glaiza is a miracle.

They spent the following days, Rhian thinking this is how they always do things and Glaiza thinking of how they will do things.

According to Rhian they're actually living together. Another baffling thing about it was all the women stuffs Willy, was scavenging the past week is Rhian's.

Glaiza didn't stop writing about them, about what's happening between them, it's like a book she's patiently thumbing, where Rhian was everywhere in every page it has.

They dated, like everyday; Rhian has a wonderment of an eight year old so they've gone to malls, museums, parks, and arcades. Rhian became the light of Glaiza's isolated house and it's never been better.

Glaiza wrote all the good things they can do together, for the sake of keeping Rhian away from other people, she continued to write the way she wanted their story to happen and it does.

Glaiza continued to make Rhian up to her expectations.

Glaiza made all her little quirks disappear and just became the girl in every next page of her story.

Glaiza write until she felt guilty about writing about Rhian and her, that she has to stop one and for all, she gather all her typewritten manuscript and locked it inside a drawer. So no one not even Rhian has to find out.

Glaiza promised, by Rhian's sleeping stature one night, that she'd never write about her ever again. And she'll accept them come what may.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"The actress you hired to pretend as your character who came to life?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't hire any actress, yes I'm alone and all but I'm not that desperate okay?"

"So you're aptly telling me this Rhian Howell just pop out in thin air one day you wake up and was making you bacon and eggs since then?"

"Yes. Plain and simple."

"That's not 'plain and simple' Glaiza! What if she's a con artist? What if she's after your fame and fortune? What if she's a psycho killer?!"

"She's not any of that okay? I know."

"How?"

"Have you forgotten that I made her up?"

"You got to be fucking kidding me. Prove it."

"How?"

"Take me to your house, where she's waiting and if I prove that she's a fraud we'll call the police, the media, the president!" Chynna exasperated and over reacted so she left Glaiza with no choice but to take her home where her lovely girlfriend was waiting.

"Alright, okay, but promise me you wouldn't interrogate her? Or bombard her with questions? Let me show you everything, deal?"

"Deal."

+++

"Rhian?" Glaiza called out but there was only silence in the house