The Greatest Story Ever Told

a/n: Hi Gaiz! This one shot is a short companion of the first story I was able to finish, which is Take Me With You. So there are references to the former story. Just a quick refresher. Tell me your thoughts about it? yes? :)

+++

"I can still remember it clearly, It was a sunny day of October back in 2015 when I first laid eyes on my soulmate, that I didn't know she was, that time. All I felt was that instant connection when our eyes first met, when she first smiled at me and told me 'Nice to meet you.' Her brown bob, and cheeky dimpled smile was all I remember after she left my dance studio."

"And you just clicked?"

"I guess you could say that, she's really nice and cool to be with. She's sweet and caring, constantly up for adventures, our dates would come as a surprise that I always look forward to."

"Tell me more Ama."

"Tell you more about what part of the story?"

"Your dates and everything that comes after?"

"Okay, well for starters..."

It was a Monday, I decided to come to the studio early, it was only eight in the morning but I was already parked outside. I was fixing my bag and was ready to get out of the car when my phone rang, it's Alex.

Hello? Alex?

Hey Jade, are you at the studio now by any chance?

Actually yes, why?

Nothing, just asking for science.

*Call ended*

I was already inside the studio, Pearl wouldn't be here till ten so I was still alone. The place was silent, my type of silence. I sat by the couch in the reception area my back facing the glass wall, I closed my eyes to relax.

And then there's thud behind me I was surprised to see Alex outside waving, and smiling widely, paperbag at hand. I smiled at her and opened the door.

"What are you doing here? It's only Monday, Alex."

"I know. I just want to visit a friend. Is it bad?"

"No, of course you're welcome here anytime."

"Very good then, expect more! Oh and by the way here, I made that, 100% healthy, promise!"

I inspect the paper bag and found three microwaveable lunch box, with a variety of ceasar salad, grilled chicken breast and a double coated chocolate biscuits.

"Wow. Thanks! How did you know that I haven't eaten yet?"

"Uhh motherly instinct!" She cracked

I rolled my eyes at her and proceed to the pantry, she followed and sat on the chair next to me on the dining table.

"So are you going to be busy today?" She asked

"No I don't have sessions today I just decided to come early since I don't have anything to do at home." I answered while eating

"Hmm perfect."

I was curious what's perfect, so I looked at her quizzically

"What's perfect?"

"You."

I feel my cheeks warmed up and I know I'm blushing and I am still looking at her when she reached for me and put her thumb on my lower lip.

"You look so perfect even though you have salad dressing messily smuged on your lips." she said winking while wiping my lip