The ABC of You and Me (2)

G – Growing Attraction

- Confiding and Exclusively Dating

It was been two months since I met Glaiza and since everything has started, and my growing attraction for her is now really preoccupying and damning. It's been a week now since our lunch at Sambo Kojin and I've been contemplating of telling her about my feelings and see what she has for me but I'm still scared to do so.

I was busy with the bar's paper works when I received a text message from my manager at the restaurant that someone reserved the whole restaurant for a dinner tonight. And since we're open for reservations and program I didn't mind the text message and finished the papers so I could check on the restaurant tonight.

I was driving to the café when my phone rang it was Glaiza.

"Hello Glai?"

"Hey are you busy tonight?" she almost hesitantly asked

"I am planning to drop by the restaurant tonight because there's been a reservation for the whole place. Why?"

"Oh, I just want to ask you out for a movie and dinner? I'll drop by your restaurant?"

"Sure, where are we going?" I smiled feeling her smiling on the other side

"Secret." She said giggle

"Seriously?" I asked chuckling

"Yep. So I'll pick you up around 7?"

"Sure. See you."

"Yes. Bye."

I finished late at the café because of the number of costumer that day, so I didn't have the time to go home and change into something more appropriate for a date. I arrived at the restaurant around seven, good thing Glaiza wasn't there yet, and I didn't see her car in the parking. The restaurant was dimly lit from the outside and I saw a huge white cloth for a projector. As I entered the restaurant, my manager greeted me on the counter with a sweet smile.

"What's going on? Where's the program?" I whispered at her not sure if there's a surprise party or what.

"On their way." She smiled and winked as she took her bag from behind the counter and walked towards the door casually which baffled me.

"Angie, where are you going?"

"Sorry boss, you're on your own now." she said giggling before exiting the front door.

I started roaming the restaurant all the tables are set aside making a huge space at the center, where two huge bean bags are settled with a short coffee table in between as I entered the main dining hall close to where the bean bags are settled the white cloth was hit by the light coming from the over head projector we have for occasions.

"Hi." A voice greeted from the kitchen door, she's carrying a tray of cola and popcorn

"What's this? I thought we're going to see a movie and have dinner?"

"That's exactly what we're going to do, here." She beamed as she walked towards me.

"I don't understand?"

"I took the liberty to rent the whole restaurant, since you're at the bar this morning and had a hard time in the café this afternoon, and you'll visit here for the program, I just brought the movie and dinner here to you." she smiled as she pulled me down to the bean bags

"Why?" I asked still bedazzled

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you doing this?" I challenged