The Girl Next Page (1)

a/n: Hey! This is a movie cross-over so expect direct reference, movie: Ruby Sparks. :)

+++

"You should really start writing again Glai."

"Can't write, remember?"

"Why don't you start dating again? Some of your book readers are really attractive. Maybe they can inspire you."

"They're just after some idea of me, not the real Glaiza. They're after Althea, the whole vision of the girl who would love them no matter happens. They want Althea, Glaiza is not Althea, so they wouldn't want Glaiza."

"Then what are you planning to do? It's been seven years since the first publish of your best seller, your publisher would want another best seller for the celebration of your 7th year anniversary."

"I don't know Chyns, I just can't write."

"What if you visit your psychologist again?"

"I just visited him last week."

"Whatever you say tiger, I say you start forcing ideas out you know?"

"We'll see."

Our main character is Glaiza. A published author.

Oh and there's one more thing you know need to know about her.

Glaiza has a massive writer's block for the longest time now. Good thing her first book sold a million of copies and is still selling until now 7 years after the first publication, so she's stable.

She's an introvert.

Borderline bipolar.

A weirdo.

A skeptic, although not most the time.

Her Dad was killed in action when she was sixteen so her Mom's with Hank, since she was twenty-one.

She has a dog named Willy, she named him after William Shakespeare one of her favorite romantics. Willy is an awkward dog, he pees like a girl, and Glaiza thinks he has ADHD for dogs they can't play fetch because he'll always run in different directions even before he could get to the ball.

They live in a townhouse, a secluded two-story house surrounded by trees and a clean creek in some executive village. Glaiza bought it from a singer-songwriter about 3 years ago, when her earnings allowed her to.

She's old-fashioned and complicated; maybe that's why her last girlfriend cheated on her. Or at least that's what Chynna told her.

And yes. She's a lesbian. The first book she's written and published was lesbian themed. She didn't know people in this country would welcome it but they did, and her international publisher was a good help too, because they opened doors for it abroad.

"Glaiza, remember what we agreed upon before you get Willy?"

"That he should represent me so we can connect?"

"That no matter what flaws he has, you would accept him like how you accept yourself, remember?" Glaiza's psychologist, Dr. Mateo sermon.

She's not crazy by the way; she just has a writer's block so she decided to seek help before she even reach depression of some sort.

"But nobody likes him, he's not helping me get an inspiration too."

"I'll give you a writing assignment - -"