The Ideal Couple (1)

This morning I heard my childhood best friend and only family here in the US arguing with her third girlfriend this year and I know one thing's for sure, it won't be long till we move to another city for her to move on.

Rhian is real sweetheart, but she's gullible and really impulsive. Hurt her once and you'll never see her again and you'll never see me again as well.

"Rhi?"

"Rhi?"

"Rhian Denise!"

"What is it B?!"

"Can you tell me why are we moving out again? For the third time this year?"

"Bianca you know why okay? I don't want to stay in the same place after a break up so we're moving out again. So pack your things we'll leave for Manhattan tomorrow."

"Fine, whatever you say sweetie."

After packing everything we have in the moving-on-tow we attached on her car we are set to endure the almost 9 hour drive from Ohio to Manhattan.

"Why don't you just ignore them you know? Aren't your tired of moving Rhi?"

"We've talked about this for the nth time B. You know this is the only way I could move on."

The rest of our drive consisted of designated stops and occasional sightseeing so our 9 hour drive ended up to a 14 hour haul and we're not even bothered, we've been in the US since we graduated high school because it's always been our dream to get on our own feet and chase our own dreams far from the strict and grounding rules of our affluent families in the Philippines.

But Rhian took on the high road of liberation and freedom with her sexual preference and basked in the variety of women interested on her since college and until now that she's already a rising star in the modelling industry, especially when she got into America's Next Top Model, unfortunately she didn't get it to the finals. We both finished a business management course in college back in Illinois our 3rd city of residence.

"Home sweet home!" Rhian exclaimed as we pulled over the apartment building she found on the internet, Rhian has been one of the best flat searches since her first heartbreak so I don't bother where we'll be staying after the next heartbreak but then we're not getting any younger and if we need to plant our roots and settle I got to take actions, and I wish Manhattan will give her the reason to stay for good.

"Rhian, will you take a break from having relationships?" I prompted as we carry the boxes to the floor of our new flat.

"What's meant to be will be Biancs." Rhian happily cheered

"I'm begging you though. Can we have minimum months of stay at least?" I begged

"I'm sorry for dragging you around B, I'll try and hold my horses I promise." She said with her right hand on her heart.

"Thank you Rhian Denise."

"What are you doing tomorrow by the way?" she asked as she pushed the door opened for us

"I'll be visiting Chynna? Remember her from university?"

"Oh yeah right, she's here?"

"Ahuh, she just opened her Restaurant and Bar downtown. I'll try and get that manager position she's offering. How about you?"

"I have a photoshoot schedule for the whole week for H&M in New York."

"Don't come back here with a broken heart okay? Just do your job, please Rhian. No flirting with co models." I reminded but she just laughed at me and shook her head.