Let Me Write You Back Love

"And so to end I'd like to quote Mitch Albom about love, he once said that lost love is still love, it takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it. So as long as you have them with you, give them your all before it's too late. Thank you very much. Again good afternoon to all of you."

"Y-you did great up there. Pretty inspired huh?"

"Yeah. It's for you."

"Glaiza let us not try and emblazon things between us right now."

"Woah wait– what are you up to Rhian? It was a speech about love; I am married to you so practically that was supposed to be for you. So don't pull this kind of shit with me again. I had a great day, we had a great day so please don't start ruining it."

"Oh so I'm ruining it? It is just amusing how you can blurt out too much love in that one page speech of yours when all you can tell me is bullshit."

"Well you started it so you're entitled."

"Oh please Glaiza, you are talking about love up there? Really? Mitch Albom's five people you meet in heaven? Lost love? Oh wait, yeah that's us."

"What's the matter with you? You're – you're taking the quote out of context."

"Whatever Glai."

"If you are so fed up with me, why don't you just leave me then?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Do you personally want to?"

"Stop answering my question with another question. I don't know."

"When did we start talking to each other like this?"

"I don't know Glai, you tell me."

"We're supposed to be in love you know and I know that I loved you."

"I know you did. I believe you."

"Have you signed the papers?"

"Not yet, have you?"

"No, I doubt if I ever want to sign those."

"I thought you already did since you're asking me to leave you."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I heard that a thousand times before Glai."

...

"Chynna! Where are you taking me really? Have you forgotten that it is my birthday?"

"Glaiza seriously? Of course I know it is your birthday, that's why I have a surprise for you."

"And that is?"

"Dans le noir?"

"Oh no, no, no you're not taking me to that restaurant again."

"What? It's not that bad?"

"It's not that bad? Really? Remember when we were seated with two girl friends and they ended up to be bisexual prostitutes?"

"Glaiza we're in London, that's normal."

"I seriously don't want a hooker for my birthday and besides I have my finals tomorrow, I can't stay out late."

"Oh you poor thing. I didn't hear you, so we're going in."

"Ah you little brat! Jesus! Happy Birthday to me!"