To Where Our Love Has Gone

/Please don't see/

/Just a girl caught up in dreams and fantasies/

/ Please see me, reaching out to someone I can't see/

"Hon, you know, you've been staring on the same three lines for 5 hours now." Rhian tenderly commented as she saw Glaiza still frowning yet gracefully seated crossed legs on the floor in front of their coffee table, stressing over her typewriter and a coffee stained piece of paper where the lines where typed.

Glaiza grunts and whines as she cover her face with the pillow beside her.

"I don't know what's happening with me love, it's just that I have all this ideas in my head but I can't put it into words." Glaiza told Rhian pouting like a kid that she always does, which Rhian finds really cute.

"Babe, maybe all you need is a delicious meal and a three hour long make out session?" Rhian offered with a naughty smile as she joined Glaiza on the pool of pillows and blanket on their living room floor.

"Hmm, I really think I could give in to that love, especially to that three hour long you know." Glaiza laughed as she pulled her girlfriend into a hug as they kiss.

+++

Glaiza has been laying low from the lime light after her successful Dreams Never End concert almost three months ago.

Although immensely satisfied and proud about the whole outcome of the concert especially that Rhian and her not only shared the stage for a production number but also finally they were able to tell everybody after six years of being discrete and beating around the bush since their Stairway to Heaven days that RaStro is definitely and a hundred percent real.

Glaiza decided to take a hiatus.

She wanted to rest not only from the tedious rehearsals, schedules and meticulous preparations.

She also wanted to divert the attention from their coming out to the new album she's been trying to complete.

Glaiza and Rhian has been together for a good five years before they starred on the most provocative and groundbreaking TV series in the Philippines and the show somehow gave them the signal to be finally free.

But three months after the admired declaration of love and coming out Glaiza's confusing her feelings for her girlfriend to the frustrations brought by her song writing blocks.

She's not even halfway the album she wanted to produce.

She's stuck on the third song, which doesn't even have a title yet.

It's Rhian's song and her lack of words for her long time partner awaken something in her and it's not good.

"Glai all I'm asking is for a break from all our commitments, a weekend away with you is that too much to ask?" Rhian stormed as she dropped her bag on the couch to face Glaiza with both hands on her hips.

"I'm busy Rhian can't you see? The songs are far from composing and recording." Glaiza answered on a lower tone.

"Then go marry your album then!" Rhian shouted before walking out

"Rhian! You're not making any sense!"

"And so are you!"

"Then leave!"

"You better believe it Glai."

+++