"I'm Sammy by the way. Sammy Wilk." He said with a chuckle. " and I'm 20."

"I'm Jannalyn Jones and I'm 17." I laughed. "So why are you here all alone?"

"Just wanted to be alone so I can think and smoke." He shrugged his shoulders exhaling a smoke. "What about you, little girl?" He laughed.

"Pretty much the same thing. I'm not a little girl!" I pushed him. He laughed at me while he shook his head.

"Yes, you are! You're still 17." He pointed out.

"Yes but I'm all grown up now." He smiles at me then looked away.

"Jannalyn! There you are!" Matt said and ran up to me then suddenly stop and looked what I'm doing. "Are you serious?" He clenched his jaw taking it away from my lips, threw it on the ground and began stomping on it.

"Matt! What the hell!" I said.

"You said you would stop smoking!" He yelled.

"Yeah but-"

"No excuses, Jannalyn! That stuff could kill you!" He yelled out loud making people look at him.

"I needed a smoke," I said.

"I can't believe you, Jannalyn. You know what? Whatever. Don't come crying to me when you find out you have lung cancer or some shit." Then he left.

"Matt!" I yelled out and run after him. I caught up with him, I tried to stop him and grab his arm but he would yank his arm back and kept walking. I ran to him but jumped on his back. "Matt listen to me please!" I tried to shake him but he wouldn't budge. "Pleaseeee," I begged. He walked upstairs to a room and sit on the bed so I can get off of him.

"I told you many times to stop smoking cigarettes. You can smoke marijuana but not cigarettes. It can kill you." He said looking at me. A/N: I know that you guys will comment about marijuana and stuff. But, I searched it up 😂 and it said that Marijuana cannot kill you. So please don't comment and just move on and keep reading.

"I know and I'm really sorry." I pouted.

"How can I believe you?" He asked.

"Trust me."

"I did trust you but here you are smoking again." He said through his gritted teeth.

"I'm sure this time, please? I'm really sorry! I hate it when you're angry with me." I hugged him laying my head on his chest. He sighed, then hugged back.

"Fine but please don't smoke ever again. I don't want you to turn out to be one of those people who smoke and turn into something I don't want you to be." He said.

"I promise," I said. We hugged for one more time then he spoke.

"Now let's go downstairs and let's play truth or dare." I let go of him then nodded and looked away when he started wiggling his eyebrows. "Who was that guy you were having out with?"

"Sammy? Oh, I just met him a couple minutes before I uh started smoking."

"Was he forcing you to smoke with him? Because if he was-"

"No, Matt. I asked for a cigarette so no need to be mad at him." He nodded not saying anything then walked out of the room to the living room where everywhere was sitting in a circle. We both say next to each other. There was an empty bottle in the middle.

"I thought we're playing truth or dare?" I whispered in Matt's ear.

"I thought so too."

"Alright! Rules are rules, yee? Now, who's up first?" Johnson yelled.

"I'll go!" Rachel who was sitting in front of me smirked. She crawled to the bottle making sure her ass was showing. Wait, what ass? I bit inside of my cheek to keep myself laughing at my own joke.

She spun the bottle while biting her lip watching the bottle spin, waiting for it to land on someone. Then it landed on a pretty hot guy. She smirked and so did he then they kissed. It was only supposed to be a 5-second kiss but for them? I guess not.

"Oh get a room." I annoyingly said.

"You're just jealous, Jones." She flipped her hair. Oh please.

"At least I have an ass." I sit up pointed to my curvy ass then to her non-existing ass. Everyone howled and whistled. I know that that was a pretty slutty move but someone needed to say something to her. She scoffed then sat back down rolling her eyes.

"Nice one," Matt whispered in my ear fist bumping my fist.

"Who's next?"

"The girl with the nice ass should go."I wasn't really paying attention, I was on my phone. Then it was quiet so I looked up and everyone was already looking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"It's your turn, baby." Some guy I barely know said.

"My turn to what?"

"To spin the bottle," Rachel said and rolled her eyes. I put my phone away in my pocket then leaned in and spin the bottle. Everyone watched the bottle spin. Then it landed on a guy who was sitting next to Johnson.

We both leaned in and kissed for 5 seconds. It was so close to being 6 seconds but Matt pulled me away from him.

"Ooh overprotective boyfriend, huh?" Someone from the crowd says.

"I'm not her boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"Then she's single?" The guy smirked.

"Lay a finger on her and I swear to god, I'll snap your neck." Matt threatened the guy. The guy sighed then looked away.

"Since Matt over here pulled Jannalyn away. It's now your turn." Johnson said. Matt rolled his eyes then spins the bottle. I watched the bottle spin with this weird feeling inside me.

Then it landed Claire.

•••

A/N: Oh oh. I finally have this whole week off! What are you fellas doing this spring break? I'll probably just stay home and sleep 😂 I love sleeping. Anyways, thank you for reading please vote and comment. I love you

27+ readers for the next chapter!