"W-what are you d-doing?" Mercy pushed him. He took spoonful of rice and Feed her. Mercy eyes widened by his sudden reaction.

"If I don't Feed you now, you'll sleep without eating" He continued to Feed her. "Stop it. I'm not a kid. I can eat myself" she grabbed the plate from him.

"Ah wait. Have you eaten?" She asked him. He shook his head. She sighed and divided the food and gave him. "Here take it"
"Feed me" Baekhyun opened his mouth. "W-what? Why should I?" Mercy moved away from him. But he pulled her closer. "If you don't feed me. Then I won't eat" he pouted like a kid.

"Yah! Don't do that?" Mercy started to laugh. "How can you laugh at my handsome face? So far no one see me pouting" He felt bad for pouting in front of her.

"Please don't do that to anyone. They might run away by seeing your ugly face" Mercy said in between her laugh.

Baekhyun glared at her. He tried to stood, but Mercy pulled him back. "Leave me" Baekhyun tried to get up. "If you leave, then how I'm suppose to feed you?" She raised her eyebrows. Hearing her words he immediately sat down and opened his mouth.

Mercy chuckled at his reaction. She started to feed him. Baekhyun silently smiled. They finished eating. Mercy sighed by seeing her books. "Now what happened?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Look at these books how I can read this? I don't even understand a single thing" Mercy pouted. Baekhyun heart started to beat fast by seeing her pouting. "Don't do that" Baekhyun stood and went out.

"Don't do what? Aish! He is such a bipolar" Mercy punch the air.

Baekhyun stood near the door. "What happen to me? Whenever I'm with her, why my heart is beating so fast like it's going to explode. No matter what I should avoid her" he said to himself.

In next three days he avoided her. Mercy wondered why he is avoiding her. She thought he must be back to his normal behaviour.

Kyungsoo too noticed his changes. "Baekhyun are you ok?" He asked him while walking on the school hallway. "I'm okay" Baekhyun replied to him.

"I don't think so. Now tell me why are you avoiding Mercy?" Kyungsoo question made him stop on his tracks. "Why should I avoid her?" He questioned him back. "That's why I'm asking you" Kyungsoo was annoyed because of him.

"Mercy don't worry you will get high scores" that voice made both of them to turn around.

"I'm so scared Min Joon. What if i get low marks? What if I transfer to Class-B?" Mercy Frowned. Min Joon put his hands around her. "You won't" he assured her. Mercy smiled at him.

Mercy walking in steps with Min Joon.

"What is he doing?" Baekhyun got angry by seeing them. "it's obvious that He is comforting her" Kyungsoo replied him. Baekhyun glared at him. "What? it is true. One side you avoiding her, on another side he comforting her. I think they both like each other companion" Kyungsoo casually said to him. "I don't care even if they like each other" Baekhyun casually walked away.

Eunji P.O.V

"You got all the boys. Now you even flirting with Min Joon. I don't care even if you're Suho's sister. I'm not going to leave you"

"Eunji what are you going to do now" Cho hee asked me. "I heard she will get sick after eating our Korean foods" I said to them. "What? I feel so bad for her. She must be missing so many tasty foods" So-yong faked laugh.

"Tomorrow onwards our exams are starting. What if we made her to get low marks in her exams. She will transfer to Class-B. Technically She will not to be able to be with them" I told my plan to them.