22. The Match and the Confession

Author P.O.V

Mercy was looking at her reflection on the mirror. "Today is their Match. After that everything will be changed"  she wiped the tears from her cheeks when she heard a knock on her door.

When she opened the door she saw Myungsoo there. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

Myungsoo flicked her forehead, Did you forgot? Today we planned to go to Amusement park instead of the Match"

Mercy nodded her head while rubbing her forehead. "I'll give you half an hour to get ready. I'll wait in the living room" with that he pushed her inside and closed the door.

Myungsoo turned to see Suho, "Are you sure about that?"

Suho gave him a reassuring smile, "After all she is my sister. Anything for her"

"I trust you for once, Suho" Myungsoo patted his shoulder and went down.

Mercy quickly got ready and came down. "My daughter is looking beautiful today" Mrs.Kim gave a kiss on her cheeks.

"Thanks Omma" Mercy kissed her back. Myungsoo felt happy by Mercy's smile.

They both bid bye to Mrs.Kim and got into the car. "Where is Hana?" Mercy asked him.

"Hana said she will be there" Myungsoo replied to her.

"Okay" Mercy said while yawning.

"Mercy, it's seems you look tired. You just take nap. I'll wake you once we reached the venue" Myungsoo said to her.

Mercy nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Myungsoo gripped the car steering and made a u-turn.

Mercy felt someone shaking her shoulder. She opened her eyes.

"Mercy, we reached. Get down" Myungsoo unbuckled her seat belt.

Mercy got down from the car while squishing her eyes and looked up.

"Myungsoo, why the Amusement park looking like our school?" Mercy blinked her eyes.

"It's because you're standing in front of our School" Hana answered her.

Mercy looked at both of them, "Guys, what's going on" she folded her hands.

"Hey, come on Girl. Don't be mad. It's just a Match. I just want to know how they're playing" Hana said.

"You two can watch. I'm going to home" Mercy turned to leave.

Myungsoo grabbed her bag, "Now how will you go? You don't know the way for your home"

Mercy sighed, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Listen, we know how you're feeling. I just want you to not to regret" Hana said to her.

Mercy thought for a while. "Okay let's go. I don't want to regret it"

"That's my sister. Now let's go" Myungsoo grabbed both of the girls hand and dragged them inside.

Luhab P.O.V

"Do you think she'll come?" Sehun asked me.

"For 100th time keep your mouth shut" Kai stuffed the towel in Sehun's mouth.

Everyone were nervous whether shell come or not. I took Suho out of the place, "She'll come, right?"

"Why are you asking me?" Suho tried to leave.

"I knew about you and her" I said. He turned to me and gave a questionable look.

"I knew she is your sister" I told him about everything.