27. I Don't Care

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was waiting at the Park. When I came know what happened to her, I immediately ran from there. On my way I texted her to meet me in the park.

"Hey, why you told me to come here. More than a week you avoided me. Now suddenly you texted me to come here. What do you want now?"

Mercy kept on talking with me. I didn't reply to her, instead I kept on starred at her.

"Yah! Why are you starring at me like this? Is there something wrong in my face" Mercy wiped her face.

"Why you didn't tell us? Why you didn't tell me?" I grabbed both of her shoulders.

"B-Baekhyun what are you d-doing?" her voice shaked. "Why you didn't tell me? I know everything which happened to you" I shouted at her.

She was taken back by my words. "H-How did you know about t-that?"

"It doesn't matter how did I know. It matters why you didn't tell me?" I tightened my grip. I was really pissed off.

"It was nothing. Before Eunji tried to do that I was saved" She said while looking into my eyes.

Eunji? I was confused. Did something happened again? "Eunji tried to do what?" I asked her. Her eyes widened, "You're not talking about what happened today? Are you?" She asked me.

"Tell me everything Mercy. What she did to you? And why did you hide the truth that you almost got hit by Flower pot" I shook her.

"I-I.. Actually Today when I return from the girl's comfort room I met Eunji and her friends. They tried to-" She stoped in mid way.

"They tried to what? Don't you dare to stop" I warned her. She gulped, "They tried to feed me Korean Beaf. At the right time Min Joon came there to save me. If he didn't help me, then by now I'll end up in the hospital without writing my exam" a small smile formed in corner of her lips when she mentioned Min Joon's name.

"And about Flower pot incident Luhan was there to save me" she finished what she has to say.

"Lot's things happened. Why didn't you tell us. Not even your brother. What if any worst happens? Why you didn't tell me? What if-" before I could finish, She pushed me away. I didn't expect her to push me.

"Why should I tell you? Have you forgot how you avoided me? Have you forgot how you ignored me? Then how are you asking me to tell you" She shouted at me.

I was speechless. She sighed, "Listen I didn't mean to shout at you. I tried to hide because I didn't want to trouble you guys"

I kept silent for a moment. "Whatever I don't care" with that I started to walk.

She followed me. I stoped and turned back, "Why are you following me?"

"You told me to meet you here. So I came to see you. Now you leaving me alone?" She shouted.

I just keep on walking. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun" She run and stood in front of me. I pushed her away, and walked.

"I'm Sorry" I stopped in my tracks, when I heard her words. "I really didn't want to trouble you guys. I know you guys will worry about me. So that's why I hide it from you"

I turn around and went closer to her, "It's your wish to choose to hide. Don't be sorry because I don't care" with that I left her alone.

Mercy P.O.V

He left me alone. I don't know why he called me? And why I came here? I even said sorry to him.

I sat on the near by bench. My phone rings, I took out from my photo. When I see the Caller I immediately started to grin.