6.Choice is Mine

Suho P.O.V

I reached school, went straight to my class. I saw Exo-Claws and Exo-Wings are already inside the class. "Oh Suho hyung came" Tao ran to me. "Hyung, Chanyeol Hyung saying scary stories again" He cling onto my shoulder. "Yah! Cry baby Tao. How did you even joined our group if you're like this. Tsk tsk." Luhan said in fake tone. Chanyeol and Luhan high-fived each other. I chuckled at their childish behavior. I seated on my seat. 

"What's up Bro. You look so happy today." Lay approached me. "I think today we will get a new member to join our group" I said while relaxing myself. "New member?" Kai said while thinking deeply. 

'Which class will she in? I hope she got her schedule without any trouble. Why I'm thinking like a caring brother' I shook my head. "Suho, are you ok?" Luhan asked me by shaking my shoulder. I nodded my head. 

Mr.Kwon entered our class. After couple of minutes our class door was opened, I saw two girls entered into our class. 'OMO is that her? Is she in my class?' He told her to introduce herself. She came in the middle of class.

 "Annyeong Haseyo. My Name is Mercy Catherine. I'm new to this place. Please take care of me" She bowed at the class.

"Take care of you?? Are your servant??" Tao said.
Mr.Kwon told her to sit next to Lee Ha Na. She saw me, I blankly glared at her. "Hyung your instincts are correct. We got new student. We should make her to join our group" Chanyeol whispered to me. 'She'll definitely join in our group' I thought myself.

Kyungsoo P.O.V

"New student?? I think she is a Foreigner" I said to Baekhyun who doesn't paying any attention to the class. He shrugged his shoulder and continued to play games in his phone. "We should make her to join in our group" Kris said while looking at her. "Yes." Sehun said while showing his poker face towards her. 

"I don't think so she will join in any of the group" suddenly Baekhyun spoke. "What are you saying Baek?" Minseok nudged his arm. Again he shrugged his shoulder and concentrated in his game. 'Aish! this hyung' I thought to myself. "We better make our move before those guys" Chen said. We all looked at Exo-Wings, by their look they also talking about her.

Ringgggg Ringgggggg

Lunch bell rang. Immediately we stood up. We saw Exo-Wings also stood at the same time. We glared each other for a second. I saw that girl is already standing in her place, so I called her, "Hey New Student". She turned to see us. She looked us also the Exo-Wings. Ha Na whispered something to her. She also whispered back. "Myungsoo now" Ha Na shouted, suddenly Myungsoo dragged her from out of the class. "Hey Stop" Kris Hyung shouted at them. But they ran very fast.

Luhan P.O.V

"Myungsoo you're dead" Suho shouted. "Whoa! It's like a Hero saved his girl from gangsters" Chanyeol said in his deep voice. "Yes! You guys are Gangsters" Ha Na said while pointing her index fingers towards Us and as well as to Exo-Claws. "Better you guys don't involve her in your stupid groups" She said and went out of the class.

"If I have powers I'll make Ha Na vanish from school" I heard Chen saying those words. I saw Suho look frustrated. I tapped his shoulder, "Don't worry bro. It's just her 1st day" he nodded his head.

Mercy P.O.V

We reached the class. I saw those guys shooting draggers at us. "Don't mind them" Myungsoo said while tapping my shoulder. I smiled at him. I sat in my place. Teacher entered into our class. I was taking notes suddenly a paper, fly over to my table. 

I took it and opened, "After school meet us in Rooftop. Exo-Claws" Ha Na peeked through that paper. Suddenly another paper fly over to me, this time Ha Na opened it, "After school meet us in School gym. Exo-Wings. P.S: if not we'll throw Ha Na in garbage can" I laughed at the last word. "That idiots" Ha Na curse them under her breath. She turned to me, "what are you going to do? They told you meet them at the same time but different places" She asked worried fill with her eyes.