9.Weekend Outing

Mercy P.O.V

Yesterday i didn't sleep well. I searched lot of things about the project in the internet. I lazily took bath And dressed in my uniform. I saw Omma is on her phone. I went to dinning table to have Breakfast. There is no sign of Suho. I think he left early. In the middle of my Breakfast Omma came to me, "Suho went to school early". I nodded.

She sat next to me, "Mercy Are you happy here?" I was taken back by her question. "I know it's different here. Is Suho behaving good to you?" I don't know what to say. "Yes. Omma. He taking care of me in school. Even he helped me in subjects" I lied to her. "It's a relief" She smiled. "He is really a good guy. And also his friends. I assume you already met them. They are such a sweet boys. They really love my cooking".

Sweet boys? She doesn't know anything about her own son, then how i expect her to know about them. I sighed.

She dropped me at the school and kissed my forehead. It's really reminding of my mother. Last night i spoke to her, her voice clearly said she missed me a lot more than i do. But she didn't express it in words. As soon as i reached the class, I saw HaNa and Myungsoo having a serious conversation. "Hey Guys" I sat next to Hana. "Hey Mercy, you look tired" Myungsoo said while examining face. "Yeah, I didn't sleep well." I lay my head on the table.

Teacher came to class. I tried to awake in entire class. Finally, Thank god the class was over. "Mercy, We have a P.E hour now. Come lets go to change in our P.E uniform" She dragged me to changing room. I don't know why is she always dragging me. After we changed, we went to field.

"So in what game you're good at?" She asked me. "Well, Actually i'm not good at sports" I said while looking at the ground. She put her arms around me. "I'm also not good at sports. Then what are you good at?". I think for a minute, "Dance and Music".

"Woah! really, Then yous should join a music club and Dance-" She stopped in the middle. I gave her confused look. Later i understand. Because if i want to join the club then i should be in either Exo-Wings or Exo-Claws. I gave her a understanding smile.

"Tell me, in which club EXO is not involving? so i can join that". She sighed. "There is no such club. I'm a cultural president and Myungsoo is an cultural secretory. So it explains we're not involved with them". I frowned.

I don't know what to do. Because of those Jerks I'm going to miss my school life fun. "Ah! You can join as Librarian Assistant in a Library". I didn't understand. "If you didn't join any club, you can be a member in Library. So you didn't have to mess with them". I smiled at her. "We can go and register after the P.E period". I nodded we went to join the other girls. We played tossing ball with each other. After sometime I was really exhausted.

Once the Period over, Hana took me took to the Library to register my name. We registered. I've to be here after school for 2hours to arrange everything and also on Wednesdays and Fridays after lunch. I love to read books, so i hope i'll enjoy here. We straightly went to the class.

Myungsoo came to us, "Where you girls went after P.E". Hana told that we went to register my name in Library. He gave me a thumbs up. "So what's your plan for tomorrow? What are you doing?" He asked me. "Nothing" I said casually. "Are you serious? Tomorrow is Saturday. And you saying nothing?".

"It's just a saturday guys". Hana and Myungsoo shook their head in disbelief. "Actually you've a plans" Hana said while smiling widely."She do?" Myungsoo looked at her. "Actually we've a plans" We both looked at her.

"Lets go out tomorrow. We can have fun" She clapped her hands. "Woah! Hana you're great" Myungsoo joined her. "Excuse me guys. I'm also here." I waved my hands in between them, "I didn't agreed to go with you guys". Myungsoo frowned. "We don't need your approval. We are going out and that is final" She said in ordering tone. I can see Jane in her. Finally i agreed to go with them.