48. Out of all People?

Mercy P.O.V

"What are you are doing?" Suho yelled at Me and Baekhyun. We both stared at him blankly.

"He is the one first started" I pointed at Baekhyun. "Yah! don't lie. You are the one thrown flour on me" Baekhyun pointed at me.

"If you don't scare me, then I wouldn't" I glared at him. "Scare you? For your information, I came here to drink water" He showed the glass.

"You are creepy" I stomped his feet. "You are clumsy" he replied back.

"You-" I was cut off by Chen yelling, "OH MY GOD, TYPHOON ATTACKED OUR KITCHEN. RUN AWAY FOR YOUR LIFE". Suho smack his head, "Shut up Chen".

"Oh my god, what have you done to my poor kitchen" Kyungsoo touch his head.

"They got into a flour fight" Suho glared at me and Baekhyun. "We told you to bring snacks for the movie, but instead The World War 3 has happened here" Hana giggled.

Baekhyun really annoying me, I wish to kill him right now. No, Mercy relax. Why I'm behaving like a hyper? Is it really me? Or is he making me?

"Earth to Mercy" Jane snap her finger in front of me. I looked at her, "I'll go to the living room" I moved but Kyungsoo stopped me.

"Where you thinking you are going?" He raised his eye brow. "To watch movie?" I said like a question.

"Then who will clean the mess you made?" Kyungsoo sighed by looking the kitchen. "Yeah, that's right. Tell her to clean this" Baekhyun stick his tongue at me. This Brat, can anyone give me the idea to shut his mouth.

"I need you two to clean this together" Suho crossed his arms. "Together? With him? No way" I shook my head continuously.

"I rather do it alone" Baekhyun said to him. Others gave him a weird look, which was hard to describe.

"I can help her" Luhan volunteered. "Me too" Sehun joined him.

"This is final, you two have to do it together" With that Suho drag everyone out of there.

Is he really my brother? I started to clean up the mess.

I started to think about my life in this past two weeks. After I hang out with them, I came to know that they were really a sweet people who care a lot about me. One thing is bothering me, that they are over protective to me.

Out of all people I hate Byun Baekhyun. Argh! He is such a jerk to me. He is really mean to me as well as I'm to him. As you guess we are in Exo-House. It's really weird that I named as 'EXO'.

I felt someone poking my shoulders, I know it's him so I didn't turn. He kept on poked me, okay that's the limit. "What do you-"

I was startled when our face was inches so close. He was, he was so handsome. Oh my god did I said that? Don't mind I must be crazy because of the cleaning.

"Can you pass that mop here?" He was still close. Why he have to be close like that? I took the mop and gave it to him.

"Are you sick? Your face is read" He pointed my cheeks, immediately I let go of the water bowl which I hold it in and cupped my cheeks. Am I blushed? In front of Baekhyun?

"Yah! What is this for?" I saw Baekhyun was soaked in dirty water. I burst into laughter. Suddenly his angry face changed into soft? happy? pain? I'm not sure about that.

"I'm going to change" with that he left the kitchen. Few minutes later Luhan came there, "What happened to him?".

"I don't know" I shrugs and continued to clean the mess. Luhan helped me to clean too.