36. Her First Day In School

Mercy P.O.V

I am so happy I got the best Christmas gift. My Best friend Jane. Omma said that she will study with me in same school. I can't believe that her parents agreed her to stay here. This is one of my dream that we both will study in Korea. Woah! I can't believe that. I am so glad that the boys and Hana accepted her as well.

"Ouch! Why did you pinch me" I asked Jane while rubbing my cheeks. "It's because you were spacing out for a while" Jane sat near me. I hugged her, "This is like a dream to me. You and me in korea". Jane pats my head. "It all happened because of Baekhyun" I gave her a confused look, "Baekhyun?"

"Um.. Hey! Come on we have to go to school. I am not willing to be late on my first day of school" Jane said and ran from my room. What's going on? I shrug and went down.

At School

"Woah! Mercy, It's so big" Jane eyes widened, she ran into the school. "Yah! Jane wait for me" I ran to catch her. Suddenly someone catch my wrist. I turned to see the person. "Noona, why are you running? It's not good for you" Kai said to me. Here we go again. I twisted his ear, "Yah! Do you think I'm old?"

"Ah! Noona, It's paining" Kai shouted. I ruffled his hair, "Come let's go to the class" I dragged him to the classroom. I saw Jane outside of my classroom. "Why she is standing there?" Kai asked me. I shrugged and went to her. "Jane, why are you standing out?" I asked her. "I have seen in K-Drama. The new transfer student will enter only after the teacher call them inside"

I slapped my head. Kai chuckled at her answer. Jane and her obsession towards K-Drama. I shook my head and went inside. Kai followed me. "Noona, Where is Suho?" He asked me. "He went to pick his Girl friend" I said as I sat on my seat. He sat near me. I turned to him, "Kai, If I ask you one thing will you answer me sincerely?" I asked him. "Anything for my Mercy Noona" He smiled brightly. "After our school trip, Did something happened to guys?" I asked him.

"No. Why are you asking?" he asked me back. "It's because you guys are acting weirdly. Just tell me the truth. Did something happened that day?" I held his hand. "W-what are y-you s-saying? N-nothing happened" Kai stuttered. Everyone started to entered to the class. "Yah! Why are you sitting with Noona." Sehun dragged Kai. "Aish! These two. Go away" Hana pushed them. I chuckled at them. I saw Baekhyun looking at me. Suddenly I remembered the Kiss. "OMO! Mercy are you okay? Your face is so red" Suho asked me. I cupped my cheeks, "I'm g-good".

Later, the teacher entered to the class. "Listen students, we have a new transfer student. Get inside" the teacher called her. Jane entered with wide smile on her face. It's so happy to see my best friend smiling face. That smile which I missed for past months.

"Hi, I'm Jane. I'm new here. Please take care of me" She bowed to the class. "Jane, You sit next to Myungsoo" teacher told her. I looked at Myungsoo, he grinned from ear to ear.

"I think he likes her" I looked at Hana. "It's so obvious that he likes her" I told her. Jane sat next to him. The class started, I looked at Eunji and Linah. They were staring at Jane. "Miss.Mercy will you please pay attention to the class" The teacher said to me. "I'm Sorry" I bowed. "What happened?" Hana asked me. I shook my head. Class soon over. "Mercy, I couldn't understand a single word what he said" Jane bang her head on the table. "Don't worry Jane. I'll help you" Myungsoo pats her head. "Really, Thank You Myungsoo" Jane smiled at him.

I looked at Hana, we both giggled During lunch break we all went to canteen. I looked for Jane. "Guys, did you see Jane?" I asked them. "She went to comfort room" Lay said to me. I nod my head and sat on the table. Somehow I felt uncomfortable. "Guys, I'll be right back" I said to them and went to search for Jane. I went inside to the comfort room. The scene inside made my eyes widened. I ran to her, "Jane, What are you doing? Leave her" I pulled Jane from Eunji. "Don't you dare to talk to me about her like that. She is more than a friend to me. She is like my sister" Jane said to her. Jane grabbed my hand and went towards the canteen.

Looking at her angry state Chanyeol gave her a glass of water. She drank it in one gulp. "What happened?" Luhan asked me. I told them what I seen. I turned to Jane, "Could you care to explain what happened there?" I asked her.

Jane P.O.V

After the class I went to comfort room. I looked at the mirror and smiled to myself. I'm so happy that I'm with Mercy in Korea. When I ready to leave, two girls blocked my way. "May I help you?" I asked them. "Yes, You can" I saw another girl came front. I have seen her before. I looked at her face, "Are you Eunji?" I asked her. She flipped her hair, "Yes. I am. I know I'm so famous" She said. 'Eww. You are the one who tortured Mercy. I have seen you're your photo'. She came to me. "This is your first day in this school right?" She asked me. I nod my head. "I saw that you were talking to that double-face girl". I looked confused. "Double-face girl? You're not talking about Mercy? Are you?" I asked her. "Wow! You are so clever. I want you to get away from her. Don't get too close with her" Eunji said while putting lipstick on her lips. I folded my hands, "May I know the reason why?"

"I told you she is a double-face girl. She acts innocent in front of others. She will always hang around only with boys. She will do anything to get them. So, if you hang around with us. People may think you also as same as her. So, stay away from her" Eunji turned around to me. I gave her a slap. "How dare you will speak about my Mercy like that?" I grabbed her hair. "Yah! Leave me" Eunji tried to get away from my grip. Her two friends tried to hit me, I turned to them, "Run. Or else this will be your last day" I gave them a glare. Soon they ran away from there. I turned to her, "What did you said? Double-face girl? How dare you to talk about her like that?" I grabbed her hair again.

"Jane, what are you doing? Leave her" Mercy pulled me from Eunji. "Don't you dare to talk to me about her like that. She is more than a friend to me. She is like my sister" I said to her. I grabbed Mercy hand and went towards the canteen.

Chanyeol gave me a glass of water. I drank it in one gulp. "What happened?" Luhan asked Mercy. She told them what she seen. Mercy turned to me, "Could you care to explain what happened there?" she asked me. I told them everything. "You did that to Eunji?" Tao asked me. I nod my head. "Woah! I can't believe that. You are awesome" Chen gave me thumbs up. "You did a good job Jane" Hana hugged me. I looked at Mercy, she look upset. "Why are you so silent?" I nudged her arm. "Do you know what have you done? You provoked her anger? What if she hurts you?" She looks down. "Oh! Don't worry. She can't even touch my hair. How am I supposed to be silent when she talks so badly about you" I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Group Hug" Tao shouted soon everyone joined in our hug.

"I'm so happy to be here" I said. "I'm so happy that you're here" We all looked at Myungsoo. "I-I mean I have to go" He ran from there. Others laughed at him. He is so cute when he embarrassed. I looked at Mercy, she is so happy. When she hurt by Jack I'm afraid what will happen to Mercy? But after seeing that she is happy by staying here, that makes me happy. Finally, god heard all my prayers. If she finds her true love, I will be the happiest person in the whole world.

I looked at Baekhyun, may be he will be right guy for her. Because he is the reason why I'm here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally I updated. It's been a month i updated the last chapter. Sorry for making you wait too long.

Thanks for your support and your love towards my story.

I love you so much guys.