62. I Love You

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Don't be such a crybaby" Kyungsoo pushed me from the couch. "I can't believe she is leaving me" I cried aloud. I was really shocked to hear that Mercy, my love of life leaving me for freaking five years to study in paris. Moreover she didn't discuss it with me. How rude?

"Stop whining Baekhyun, My ear hurts" Lay closed his ears. "How she can leave me?" I continued to cry. "If you didn't stop crying I'll tell Tao to use you as his punching bag" Chen threatened me but that also didn't stop me.

"I don't let my sister to date a weak guy who cries like this" Suho said calmly, but that made me to shut my mouth. Like brother like sister.

"Really you should stop whining" Luhan said to me while texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Sehun asked him. "Mercy, she asked about Baekhyun, so I'm telling her about his tantrum" Luhan cooly replied.

I widened my eyes. "I thought you are my brother, how can you betray me" I clutched my heart. They all gave me a weird looks, okay my acting sucks.

I lay down on the floor looking at a ceiling. "I don't know what to do if she leaves me. I can understand she have to pursue her dreams. But what if five year gap made her to change. What if she doesn't love me? What if she break up with me" tears started to fell from my eyes.

"Pabo, How can you think like that" I was startled by Mercy voice and I got up and see Mercy standing at the door.

"T-That.. I-I was" I couldn't able to find a right words. Because I was scared she might came here to break up with me.

She came towards me and hugged me, "When I was a kid, I loved you. Even when I forgot you I loved you. Many years may pass, but my love for you will never change. I love you Byun Baekhyun"

I was touched by her words and hugged her back, "I love you too".

Then she let go of the hug and looked at me. Suddenly her expression changed and started to hit me. "How can you think like that"

I ran for my life and she started to chase me.

Author P.O.V

"Some things never change" Suho said by looking at them. "I'll miss her badly" Xiumin said.

They bought the groceries for the dinner. Mercy decided to cook, Lay and Kyungsoo decided to help her. As usual Baekhyun started to disturb her by hugging and stealing kisses from her. Kyungsoo hardly dragged him to the living room.

"That penguin" Baekhyun muttered under his breathe. "Did you said something?" Kyungsoo asked him by showing his knife. That made Baekhyun to hide behind Chanyeol for his life.

"I will really miss cooking with you" Lay said to her. Mercy turned to him and hugged him. "I will miss you too" She smiled.

"Why I'm not getting hug?" Kyungsoo pouted. "Aww~ Kyungie I'll miss your bickering" Mercy hugged him. "I won't do that" Kyungsoo whined and hugged her.

They finished the cooking and severed the others. "Woah! it's so tasty" Chen showed the thumbs up.

"This will be the last day we will be eating Mercy's cooking" Myungsoo sighed. Others hang their head and ate silently. Jane smack his head for ruining the mood.

Mercy noticed, "Guys, stop sulking. It's not I'm going forever, just five years. Cheer up"

The guys hide their sadness and smiled at her. Later they spend their time by watching movies and singing song.

Mercy saw Luhan was standing in the garden. She went to him, "Are you counting stars?".

Luhan smiled and ruffled her hair, "No". They both sat down. "Luhan, Thank you for moving on your life". Luhan doesn't understand her, "Moving on?"

"I know you loved me" Mercy looked at him. Luhan was taken back, "H-How did y-you know?"

"You said about Sarang in our School Trip. Remember?" Mercy asked him. Then it hit him, "Yeah, but you don't have to say thank you. I know I'm not the right guy for you, Because Baekhyun loves you a lot" He chuckled.

"Don't worry, You will get a girl who loves you madly" Mercy said to him. He nod his head and looked at the sky.

Mercy P.O.V

"Did you pack everything?" Suho asked me. "Yeah" I said and sat next to him. "It will be hard staying alone there. If anyone bully you, just give me a call. I flew over there with boys" He said seriously.

"Stop it Suho. I'm not a Kid" I hit his arm. "You are always kid to me" He put his hands around me. "Come to think of it, why you didn't call me Oppa?" He asked me.

I blinked, "It kind of weired to call that". Suho stood, "You have to call me Oppa because I'm your brother".

I cringe, "Stop it Suho". Suho started to tickle me, "Call me Oppa". I couldn't stop laughing, "O-Okay. Stop"

Then he stopped and waited for me to say. I pushed him and ran down, "Omma, Appa save me. Suho is bullying me"

"Omma, she is not calling me Oppa" Suho pouted. "Just give her some time Suho" Omma said to him. "Mercy it's time for you to go" Dad said to me.

I'm not happy to leave everyone here, but I have to go. If I stay here my friends and my family will always with me in whatever I do. But their love and affection making me weak. It will make to depend on them forever. I wish to stand in my own strength. So I decided to study overseas. I know I'm hurting others, but this is the best for everyone.

I reached the Airport with my family and greeted by my friends. Sadness written all over there face. "Oh Come on guys. I want to remember your face not like this. Where is my friends who always make me smile?"

"Here" they attacked me with a hug. I'm really gonna miss them. "Wait, Where is Baekhyun?" I asked them.

"He is sulking over there" Kyungsoo pointed him. There is my boy friend who is pouting like a kid. I went to him and patted his shoulder, "Hello My Boy Friend".

He looked at me and weakly smiled, "You are so beautiful". He caressed my cheeks. I sat next to him, "Baekhyun I'm sorry. While I'm gone don't try to cheat or else I'll make the boys to kill you"

"I won't" He hugged me. I tired not to cry, "Baekhyun I'll call you whenever I can"

"Okay" I felt his voice broken. Please Baekhyun don't cry, My heart will ache. We were like that for a couple of minutes. He was the one who broke the hug first.

He took a box from his pocket and opened it. It was a ring, I looked at him. "If anyone tried to hit on you, show them that you have a boy friend". He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss, I totally forget everything around me and kissed him back.

I can feel how much he loves me in that one kiss.

"I love you Mercy"

"I love you Baekhyun"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment your thoughts.

Silent readers please vote before you leave.

Thank You.