24. Jealous

Luhan P.O.V

"Are you sure about his room?" I asked Myungsoo. "I'm sure" he replied. "Shall we knock the door?" Suho asked us. "No no. We should hear what they are talking" Sehun suggested. "Good idea Sehun" Hana high fived him. "If she came to know then we are finished" Kyungsoo warned us. "He is not fun thing. Leave him. We can do it" Chanyeol said and slightly opened the door. We all put our ear near the door.

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"I thought of give you a surprise"
"You won. I'm really surprised sir"

"Sir? Oh come on. Did you forgot what I said to you?"

There is a silence. "What are they talking? I'm not hearing anything" Sehun pushed Chanyeol. "Yah! Don't make noice" Myungsoo whisper to him. "Kai move front" Sehun pushed him. "Shh, because of you two we may get caught" Chen whispers. "If she found this she definitely going to kill us" Suho said but he didn't move away. By his behavior I can tell he is curious about their conversation.

"Yeah. I remember, but you are my teacher. I should call you with respect"

"Yah! Stop it. I'm not a teacher. I'm club coordinator and Discipline adviser"

"Whatever, come I'll introduce you to my friends"

"I would love to meet them. Let's go"

Suddenly the door opened we fell on top of each other. "What you guys are doing here?" She was surprised by seeing us together. We stood immediately. Min Joon started to laugh. Others were blinking and struggling to answer her. "Ah.. T-That we-" I mentally slapped myself for shuttering.

"We came to see him" Baekhyun said. We all looked at him. "We thought of get to know each other very well. Because you said he is the one who helped you to stay here" he said in a cool tone. I should appreciate him for coming with a lie.

"That's good. Actually I was taking him to you guys. But I'm happy that we met like this" she said awkwardly.

Author P.O.V

After their little conversation with Min Joon they went to canteen. Suddenly Mercy stopped them. "Now tell me"

"What to tell?" Tao asked her innocently. "Don't act tell me what you guys did there" She crossed her arm. "What are you talking about" Hana sheepishly smiled. Mercy glared at us, "I'll just count three. One, Two, Thr-"

"It was Sehun idea" Lay pointed Sehun. "No. Hana's idea" he pointed Hana. "Who me? When did I said?" She shook her head. "You all agreed to eavesdrop their conversation" Sehun complained.

"We are just curious about His relationship with you" Xiumin said.

"You guys are too much" she throws her hands up and started to walk.

"Sorry Mercy. We promise that we don't do that again. Right guys?" Myungsoo turned to others. "Yeah. We won't do that" They said in unison except Baekhyun. Mercy looked at him, he stared at her plainly.

"Don't mind him. We won't do that again. We won't disturb you guys. You can do whatever you want" Chen mischievously. Luhan smacked him on the head "They are not dating"

"They are not dating, Yet" Chanyeol put his hand around her. Mercy pushed him away, "Min Joon is my friend like you guys. There is nothing going on between us. So stop saying that. Got it" She half yelled.

They all nodded. "She is so scary" Tao whisper. "I agree" Sehun replied.

Two Days Later

"Students don't forget to sign up for the clubs" Min Joon reminded the students before he leaves the class.

"Mercy which club you gonna sign up?" Sehun asked her. "Music club" Chanyeol anwered instead of Mercy. "You know to Sing?" Xiumin asked her. She nods her head. "Have you guys not heared her singing?" Tao asked the boys. They shook her head. "I pity you guys" Kai started to laugh.