53. Teasing them

Mercy P.O.V

"Can you please stop?" Jane shouted. "Shhh.. Don't shout" I closed my ears. I stick myself on to the wall by looking everywhere. "Yah! Now can you tell me why are sneaking like a ninja?" Hana twisted my ear.

"You know why?" I pouted. I told them what happened in the 'Birthday Date'. I'm sure that I like Baekhyun, but what about him? Did he really likes me or playing with me? Because he didn't said that he likes me or asked me to be his girl friend.

However Jane and Hana tried to convince me that he likes me when we were kids. But that's the past which I don't remember. I want to know about the things which happening right now. Argh! My head hurts by thinking. Now I'm trying to hide myself from Baekhyun.

"Stop day dreaming. Let's go to the class" Hana dragged me with her, while Jane sighed and followed us.

Inside the class I was greeted by cheerful Suzy, "Hey, Mercy how was your Date with Baekhyun"

I quickly ran to her and closed her mouth. I heard some giggling and chuckles inside the class. "Thanks for exposing it" I glared at her and sat.

"I'm sorry" she sheepishly smiled and sat in front of me. Jane and Hana sat next to me. I can feel Jane shooting daggers at Suzy. I nudged her arm, "Stop killing her with your eyes"

"I didn't" Jane shrugs. "So tell about what happened in your Date?" Suzy looked excited more than me.

"Why she have to tell you?" Hana raised her eyebrow. Suzy was taken aback by her sudden question. "I –I um" Suzy seems to lost in her words and she kept quiet.

I can see Suzy was uncomfortable around my friends. They still didn't accept her. I don't know the reason yet. She seems to be a nice person.

My thoughts were interrupt by the boys who entered at the classroom. When my eye contacted with Baekhyun, suddenly the things which happened during the Date came into my mind.

Sehun stopped in front of me, "Noona, why your face is red? Are you not feeling well?", He touched my forehead, "You seems to fine. Then why your face is red?" He asked again.

I cupped my cheeks, 'Sehun will you please leave'. I mentally begged him, I saw Baekhyun controlling himself not to laugh. "Yah! Sehun don't tease her. Did you forget what we saw during the end of their Date" Chen pulled him. Others were chuckled.

My eyes widened, what he mean by that. I looked at Baekhyun who seems to be confused as me. I turned to look at Hana and Jane who showed their teeth smile to me.

I got up and grab them with me to the garden. I crossed my arms, "Spill it"

"While we were waiting for both of you in your house, We saw what you both did at your door step" Hana said. My eyes widened in shock, they saw what we did.

"B-but you two l-listened like nothing happened" I asked them. "We don't want to make you embarrass" Hana sheepishly smiled.

Jane put her hands around me, "You and Baekhyun can be awarded for a best Korean drama couple awards".

She went Hana and grabbed her wrist like how Baekhyun grabbed me, , "Thanks for coming back into my life. Please don't leave me again" "I have got my best Birthday gift. That is you"

They both giggled. I can feel my cheeks were so hot by reminiscing that. "When did that arrogant Baekhyun become so romantic" Hana teased me.

"Stop it" I pushed her. "But seriously we are happy for you" Jane hugged me. "Don't be happy. Still now he didn't ask me to be his Girl Friend" I started to walk.