28. A Day with Family

Author P.O.V

Luhan followed Mercy and saw everything which happened between Mercy and Baekhyun. He also saw how Baekhyun's word made her to cry. After Baekhyun left the place he went to her.

Mercy was shocked to see him there. "L-Luhan when did you-" before she could finish he hugged her tightly. She cried hard in his arms. "I didn't used you guys. Trust me"

"Shh. Don't cry. I trust you" He patted her head. Baekhyun stoped and turned back to see her. When she saw her in Luhan's arms he punched the near by wall which made his knuckles to bleed.

"Come let's eat Your favorite Black Current Ice Cream. My treat" He said. "No. I don't have mood to eat" Mercy sighed. "What? I can't believe. If Ice Cream find that you ignored it, then it heart may broken" He dramatically touched his heart.

Mercy gave him a weird look. "Okay. That's not working" He rubbed back of his head. Mercy slightly smiled for his sake. But her mind remembered every single words which Baekhyun told her. They both went inside to the Exo House. Others were waiting for them.

As soon as they entered everyone understand that something happened between Mercy and Baekhyun. Instead of her Luhan told them what happened. They didn't asked her anything. Because they didn't want to hurt her.

Kyungsoo tried to call Baekhyun, but he is not answering his call. Sehun and Tao danced For Mercy. Chanyeol and Lay played a song for her. She smiled in front of them, but deep inside she was hurt.

After two days of leave they went back to School. Baekhyun decided to not to involve with Mercy anymore. Even if she stood in front of him, he pretend her as invisible. It hurts her a lot.

Suho tried to talk to Baekhyun. But whoever take her name he strictly told them to stop. Luhan mostly accompanied her.

Mercy asked them to not to ask anything to Eunji. Because she knows that it will make her angry. So she told them to leave that incident as nothing.

Min Joon too noticed Mercy's dull face. "Mercy are you okay?" he asked her. "Yeah. I'm okay" she smiled at him. "Mercy don't lie to me. It's obvious your smile is fake"

"I'm really okay" she tried to convince him. "Don't lie to me. I have been noticing you for past week. If you're okay, Then you won't be here in the rooftop" he told her. She sighed and told him everything. He listened to her patiently. "Don't worry. He said those words may be out of anger. If time passes everything will change" he pats her head. She smiled at him, this time it's not fake.

Suho P.O.V

"Suho, how is she at home?" Myungsoo asked me. "She will always lock herself in the room. She rarely talk to us. Even Omma, Appa started to worry about her" I said to them.

I looked at Baekhyun who were playing with others. I thought he care for her. How come he will think that she used him? I still can't believe. I can't see my sister like this. I have to do something.

After school we went home. Asusual Mercy went to her room. During dinner I told Omma, Appa my plan. They agreed to it.

Next day I knocked Mercy room door. She came out fully dressed in uniform. She looked at me, "You're not wearing uniform? Are you going somewhere?"

I shook my head, "We are going somewhere. Now get ready" I pushed her inside. "But what about school?" She asked me. "Don't worry about that. You only have thirty minutes. Go get ready" I closed the door.

Omma, Appa and I waited for in downstairs. She came and looked us. "Omma, Appa are you going somewhere too?" She asked them. "No we are going somewhere." I put my hands around her. "It's a family Date" Omma clapped her hands. "This is our First outing with her little Princess. I'm so excited" Appa pinched her cheeks. She blankly looked at us. "Let's go" I dragged her outside.

We all went to watch a movie. After movie we had our lunch. At evening we decided to go to Han River. This was her first time in Han River. She was so excited to see it.

We played there, Omma started to sing. Appa played a guitar. Soon Mercy joined them. Appa and Mercy danced while singing. It's so happy to see her smile. I accidentally poured a Water on Mercy, she started to Chase me. She was a fast runner. I run vertically and horizontally. I giggled at her reaction. Suddenly I heard her scream, I turned back she was sitting on the grass holding her knee. She might be fell down.

I quickly ran to her, "Mercy are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" I glanced her leg. She started to laugh, "Anna, I made you fool" she stick her tongue out, stood up and started to Run. "Yah! How can you fool Your Anna?" this time I chased her.

We took lot of photos. Omma and Mercy have a same habit of 'Making Memories'. They both look alike a lot. Appa and Mercy went for a walk near a river. I was with Omma.

"Omma, when are you planning to tell her?" I asked her. "When the right time comes we will tell her" she weakly smiled at me. I understand and nod my head.

Mercy P.O.V

Appa took me to near the Han River. I feel so good. We both sat on the grass. Appa held my hand, "Mercy I know, right now you having a hard time. I don't ask you tell me, just remember one thing when there is a problem don't give up. Life has a two sides Happy and Sad. If you choose to be happy you will make others happy. You will have lot's of people with you. If you choose to be sad. You will lose everyone. It's time for you to choose" He said and wiped my tears.

His words made me to take a right decision. I was so stupid. I only thought about Baekhyun, I forgot the others who cared for me. I decide to not to lose my loved ones. I'll prove myself to Baekhyun. I chose to be Happy and also to make others happy.

"Appa, your words mean a lot to me. Thanks Appa" I hugged him. "Anything for my princess" he hugged me. I felt hot drops, I looked at him. "Appa, why are you crying?" I was confused. I wiped his tears, "Even if I say you can't understand. I'm so happy to be with you" he smiled through his tears. I too smiled.

"Suho look them, Father and Daughter having fun without us? Huh?" Omma pouted like kid. "Yes Omma. They both left us alone" Suho too joined her. "Here we go. The family drama started again" Appa acted like a movie director. We all bursted into laughter.

I'm so blessed to be with a family like them. They treating me as their own family even though I'm adopted. I hope this happiness remains forever. I hope Baekhyun would forgive me.

At the same time the fireworks started. It's so beautiful and colorful. I hope my life should be as Colorful as Fireworks.

----------------------------------------------------

This is a short update. Enjoy the story.

Thank you for reading. I love you all :-)