20.I'm Sorry

Mercy P.O.V

I don't have any other choice. I have to do it. If not, Suho will get a bad name. I'm new to their life but Suho, he is their Leader and also their best friend. No I'm not willing to spoil the relationship with his friends. Most likely he is one of the flower boy in school and also have many fan girls, I'm afraid if they came to know that I'm his adopted Sister may be they will hate him. I should leave the School. That is the only chance I have. I had a lot of thoughts while having my dinner.

"Mercy, why are you not eating? You don't like it" Omma asked.

"No Omma. It's good. but I don't feel any appetite" I looked down at the food.

"Just eat a little. You can't sleep in empty stomach" Appa said.

I nodded and continued to eat.

I'm not mad at Baekhyun for yelling at me. It's my fault, I talked to him in the wrong time. I'm mad at everyone for fighting for that silly reason. How can they fight at like that in front of everyone? Aish! Stupid boys and their stupid reasons. I thought atleast for our school sake they will win this Match. I don't know how will they do on their Match.

My thoughts were interrupt by Appa, "Mercy are you okay? Is there any problem?"

I answered him before looking at Suho, "Appa can you transfer me to another school?"

Suho choked his food. Omma and Appa were shocked.

"Why? is there any problem? Did anyone bullying You in school?" Omma Sat near me.

I shook my head, "No Omma. I don't have friends there. It's hard to study there. So can you please help me to transfer?"

"No you can't transfer" suddenly Suho shouted at me.

I flinched. "Suho this is the way to talk to your sister?" Appa warned him.

"I don't care about that. She is not transferring anywhere" He spoke and went to his room.

Tears started to fall. Appa came to me and hugged me, "Appa, please transfer me" I cried in his arms.

"Mercy-ah don't cry" Omma wiped my tears. I can see tears in her eyes too. Is this a real affection of a mother? When she see her own child in Pain we can see that pain through mothers eyes?

"I'll do as your wish" Appa patted my head. I nodded.

Next day (At School)

I went to school asusual, not early. I know if I come early I'll meet any one of the boys. Today is my Mission 'Avoid Exo Boys'.

I entered the class. Hana and Myungsoo waved at me. Thank God, the boys didn't came to the class. I sighed and Sat on my place.

"Mercy are you okay?" Myungsoo looked at me with a concerned face.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me" I gave them my best smile. "I'm happy to see your smile" he ruffled my hair. I pushed his hand away.

"Mercy are you really going to leave us?" Hana asked.

"I'm just leaving the school. Not you guys. We can still hangout at the weekends" I pinched her nose. She giggled.

I continued, "I didn't even went to amusement park. Let's go on Saturday"

"But we have Match on Saturday" I turned to see Chanyeol and the boys. It's weird to see them at the same time.

"It doesn't matter to me" I coldly replied.

"You won't come to see our match?" Chen asked me.

"Why should I?" when he opened his mouth to reply, "Yesterday I said clearly, don't disturb me" I glared at them. With that they went to their seats. I saw the pain in Baekhyun eyes. May be he his thinking it happened because of him.