17. Knowing them Part2

Author P.O.V

Finally weekend came. Mercy was little excited about today. Because today is the day She is going to Exo-Claws house to hang out with them. She got ready, And went down. Omma said her to have Breakfast. She sat next to Suho. "So you are very happy to meet your friends" Appa said while reading newspaper. "Yes Appa" she grinned from ear to ear.

"You're not that happy when you came to Exo-Wings house" Suho complained. "Anna, Stop complaining" Mercy whined. "Suho, you drop her at Exo-Claws house" Omma said to Suho.

"It's ok Omma. I told Kyungsoo to pick me in the park. It's just a walkable distance so I can go myself Omma" she finished last bite in her toast. "It's a relief for me" Suho sighed. Little did she know that he worried about sending her alone.

After eating breakfast, she bid bye by kissing Omma and Appa Cheeks. She turned to see Suho still having his Breakfast fast. Suddenly she kissed his cheeks, "Bye Suho Anna" she quickly ran to the door.

"Aish! Yah you little come here" Suho wiped his cheeks. Omma and Appa chuckled. "Suho you are still rude to your sister" Omma said to him. "I'm scared to lose her again" Suho sighed. "Don't worry Suho" Appa pats his back. Suho nodded.

Mercy giggled by Suho reaction. She walked to Park while humming her favourite song, suddenly she bumped into a random guy. The guy stuffs shattered on the ground. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming" She helped him to take his stuffs.

"It's ok" He smiled at her. After taking his stuffs they both started to walk. "My Name is Min Joon" He extend his hand towards her. "Mercy Catherine" she shook his hand with a smile. They both walked towards the Park.

A car stopped in front of her. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun came out of the car. They both eyed the New guy. "Min Joon-ssi my friends came. I need to go now. It's nice to meet you" Mercy smiled at him. "Nice to Meet you too Mercy-ssi. I hope we will meet next time" Min Joon bid bye to her and walked away.

" Who is he?" Kyungsoo asked her. Baekhyun still looking at Min Joon figure disappears from his sight. Mercy shrugs. "I bumped into him"

Baekhyun glared at her. "Come let's go. The boys are waiting for you. Before that we have to go grocery shopping." Kyungsoo said to her. The three of them got into the car.

Kyungsoo stopped the car in front of super market. They went inside. "This is my First time I'm coming to Korean Super Market" Mercy ran inside. "Is she gone crazy?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo. "But she is cute Baek" Kyungsoo chuckled.

Baekhyun shook his head, "You're gone crazy too"

"How come you didn't visit here while you're living here?" Kyungsoo asked her while taking the things. "Omma didn't taken me here. I watched these kind of stores only in dramas" She took the chocolate bar and started to eat.

Baekhyun gave a suspicious look at her, 'Omma? But she said to her friend to take care of Mom and Brother. Did she hiding something?'. He put some chocolate bars in Cart.

"Baekhyun-ah why are you standing there. Go and get pork intestines. We are going to cook that for Lunch" Kyungsoo words made Mercy to choke the chocolate. He pats her head, "Mercy are you okay?"

"Umm.. Kyungsoo still I'm not okay with Korean food. Can we cook Chicken for Lunch?" She half begged him. "We can't change our Menu for you" Baekhyun crossed his arm. Mercy pouted.

Kyungsoo, "We can buy chicken too. I'll cook for you"

"No. I'll cook for myself" Mercy clapped her hands. "If you cook, only you can eat that" Baekhyun mocked at her.