38.Preparation

Author's P.O.V

            The boys finally gave their names to Min Joon for the 'Dance Competition'. Mercy was still thinking about joining Duet or Play. Jane suggested her join the competition as well. But Mercy declined it. Because this is first time the boys were doing something together after they re-united as 'EXO'. 

Mercy was sitting on the school garden bench, Min Joon approached her. "Hey Mercy How are you?" Min asked her as soon as he sat next to her. "Tell yourself how am i looking?" Mercy asked him back. He stared her for couple of seconds, "Always as beautiful". Mercy blushed at his sentence. "Are you blushing right now?" Min Joon teased her. Mercy quickly shook her head. Min Joon laughed at her. Mercy playfully hit him on his shoulder. "Mercy, why didn't you gave your name for any of the programs" he asked her. Mercy sighed, "I'm still thinking Min Joon"

"How about you join a Play? I am the one who going to organize it fully. Just atten the audition" he suggested her. Mercy taught for a while, and nodded. "That's good. The audition will be tomorrow after the lunch break. So please prepare for it" he said to her. "What? Tomorrow? I don't have that much time to prepare" Mercy started to panic. Min Joon held her hand, "Just prepare for any dialog which you like most. It may be from any drama or Movie. It will be fine" Min Joon gave her a warm smile. Mercy nodded her head.

Baekhyun saw Min Joon holding her hand from far. He felt bit annoyed. Kyungsoo seemed to noticed the reason for his sudden change, "Bro, Just chill. They're just taking friendly. You don't have to be jealous". Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, "I'm not Jealous". Kyunsoo chuckled at his facial expression.

Mercy told them that she will be auditioning for the Play. "Play? You mean acting?" Hana asked her. "I don't know you're that much dumb Hana" Myungsoo shook his head. "Did you just called my girl friend as 'Dumb'?" Suho asked in a serious tone. Myungsoo gave him a peace sign. "Seriously Mercy, why did you choose that?" Chanyeol asked her. "I'll just try something new. Besides, Min Joon is the one who suggested that to me" Mercy said to them. "I told you, there something going on between them" Chen whispered to Hana. Luhan seemed to heard it and glared at him.

"What if i try that too?" Out of the blue Baekhyun said. Everyone looked at him. "Baekhyun, it's all about acting, not fighting" Mercy teased him. Baekhyun stood from his seat, "So, you're telling me that i can't act?". Mercy stood from her seat as well, "Well, the answer is Yes". They both had a glaring fight for a while. Suddenly Hana had an idea, "Will you both stop it? It obvious boys can't act well. You guys only know how to fight" She teased them. Hearing that the bouys got furious, "So, You think you girls can act well than us?" Now Suho stood from his seat. "Yes we can act better than you" now it's Jane. "We all better than you" Myungsoo crossed his arms. Soon the other joined their conversation defending each other. Mercy and Baekhyun looked at each other, "What's going on here? Why they are arguing for nothing?" Mercy whispered to him. The latter shrugged his shoulder.

"Fine. we all can audition for the play. Let's see who will select" finally they came to conclusion. 

Next Day in Audition Room

The Audition room was empty only Min Joon and Mr.Choi were sitting there. The sixteen of them entered the room with confusion. "Mr.Choi we were informed that today will be the audition for play. Is it over already?" Kris asked him. As soon as he heard him saying his face was all lit up. "Min Joon-ssi finally we got students for the play" He jumped in his place. They were confused. "As you can see they were no one came for the audition. I think no one interested for the Play. I am happy that you guys are came" Min Joon said as he smiled at Mercy. 

"What? No One came?" Sehun was shocked. "It was before. Now you guys are came, so lets start the audition"Mr.Choi clapped his hands. Others awkwardly clapped their hands. Soon everyone started to act according to what they have prepared. Min Joon and Mr.Choi impressed by their acting skills. Soon the audition was over. "Guess What, you guys all are selected for the play" Mr.Choi announced to them. But no one seems to be happy. Because they know the real reason, they got selected because no one came for the audition. Min Joon seems to notice this, "Cheer up guys, You guys were awesome"