23.He What?

Author P.O.V

Mercy was so Happy. After that incident Exo-Wings and Exo-Claws became as 'Exo', and their Hang out House became as 'Exo House'. Suho said to his parents that here after he will take Mercy to School. They both came to School together. When Mercy got down from his Car, the students started to whisper among themselves. This usually happens there, still she is used to it. Mercy felt uneasy. Suho noticed that and put his arm around her, "Mercy don't mind them" Mercy nod her head. "Let's meet everyone. They will be waiting for us" Suho said to her.

"I just remember that I need to meet principle today. I'll go meet him now" She said. "Okay. Come soon" he went towards the class. Mercy smiled and went to meet the principle.

The principle was very happy that his School won in this Match and also he apologize to her for all the trouble. He thought of appreciate her for making them won the Match but he was too busy in his school work. He also surprised to know that she is Suho's Sister. After meeting him she looked at the clock, "Oh my god, I'm late to the class" She started to Run.

While running she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry. I was-" "I think we meant to meet like this" Mercy looked upto see the person. "Am I right?" Min Joon ruffled her hair. "Min Joon what are you doing here?" Her eyes widened. "I came here to meet the Principle" he said to her. Mercy nods and blankly stared at him. She was thinking why he came here to meet the principle? "Mercy what are you thinking?" he waved his hand in front of her.

"Nothing serious" she shrugged. "Why are you in your formal cloths? Wait you look different" She pointed his dress and his hair style. "You'll come to know later. I see that half of your dreams came true" he asked her. Mercy gave him a blank expression, "My dream?". He smiled at her, "Nothing. Uh.. I think you need to run if you don't want to late to be your class". He said while looking at his watch. "Omo! Bye Min Joon" Mercy ran towards her class. He chuckled and went to meet the Principle room. When she entered the class, she saw the teacher didn't arrive there. She looked at the class. The boys were sitting at their respective places. 'I thought they will sit together' She sighed and went to her place to sit. "Mercy" Tao and Sehun at a time came to her.

"What happen?" Mercy asked them. "Sit with me" they said in unison. "Yah! Don't start again" Hana glared at them. "From the morning they both bickering each other to sit with you" Hana said in a irritating voice. "Noona sit with me" Tao showed his puppy eyes. "No sit with me" Sehun did Aegyo.

"Guys Stop doing that" Mercy giggled and pushed then away. "Why you guys are annoying my sister" Myungsoo twisted both of their ears and made them to sit on their places. Others laughed at them. They both pouted. The teacher came and started the class.

Mercy P.O.V

"Why they're looking like that? It's creepy" Kai complained. "For God sake stop it Kai" Kyungsoo said annoyingly. Currently we all in the Canteen, Sitting together while having our lunch. For the past week Everyone in the school were looking at us with a surprised and shocked look. Mostly girls were fan girling by looking at 13 flower boys(including Myungsoo) at the same time.

"They are looking at me because I'm so handsome" Kris stood and winked at girls who staring us. "Yah! Stop it" Suho make him to sit down. "Ok it's really weird. If they don't stop staring at us, then I'm going to kick them out" Baekhyun said while looking at a group of girls.

"Hey Baekhyun, you're not suppose to do that to girls" I warned him. "He is usually like that. Don't mind him" Chen said to me. "It's so nice to be friends with you all" Myungsoo smiled at them. "It's not bad to be with you all" Hana sincerely said.