51. Confused with feelings

Author P.O.V

"You got to be kidding me" Jane scoffed. Everyone shocked to hear that Mercy become friend with Suzy.

"Guys, I don't know why you are behaving like this? It's not harm to become a friend with someone" Mercy said to them.

"If that someone is not Suzy, then we will accept that" Suho said to her. "Why? Why it should not be her?" Mercy asked him back.

"Don't talk back to your brother" Suho flicked her forehead. Mercy whined in pain. She doesn't understand why they are not accepting Suzy.

Mercy pouted and looked down, "You guys are so mean".

"Okay, Okay just tell her to join us in lunch" Suho said to her. When Mercy heard that her eyes shined brightly. "You are the best brother" She kissed his cheeks and ran away to call Suzy.

"Yah! What are you saying?" Baekhyun asked Suho.

"Did you see her how she is happy?" Suho looked at Mercy who is running. "But what if something happened?" Hana asked him. "If anything happen I'll protect her" Suho said to them. He knows that others were not agreeing with it.

Few seconds later Mercy came with Suzy. "Guys Meet Suzy. Suzy meet my friends Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Kris, Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Sehun, Myungsoo my cousin and Suho My brother"

"He is your brother?" Suzy questioned her. "Yeah. That is Hana and Jane, she is also from India" Mercy said to her. "Oh you also from India, I'm happy to know that" Suzy smiled brightly.

But others not seemed to show any interest of it. Mercy noticed that and hissed at them. "Hi" they said in unison.

"Thank you for accepting me" Suzy bowed at them. "I can't trust her" Myungsoo whispered to Baekhyun and he nodded.

They had lunch together, everyone seems to talk with each other and Mercy noticed that Suzy felt alone. "Don't worry, by time passes everything will be fine" Mercy said to her. Suzy nod her head.

After school in Mercy house

"I really don't like that idea being friend with her" Jane lay down on Mercy bed. "You guys are over reacting" Mercy throws the pillow at her. "It's not over reacting. It means we are caring for you" Jane shrugs. "I'm not a kid Jane" Mercy lay next to her.

"Yeah, Yeah. Do you know day after tomorrow Baekhyun's birthday" Jane said. Mercy sat immediately, "Really? Why are you saying that now? I didn't even have time to buy a gift for him"

"And here I thought you really hate him" Jane mock at her. Mercy hit her arm, "Yes, I really hate him Or I like him. Aish! I'm confused about my own feelings"

Jane pulled her to the bed, "Come on girl. Don't deny your feelings. We all know that you like him"

"Shut up Jane" Mercy covered her face with pillow. "Just tell me what you feel about him?" Jane made her to sit. Mercy thought, "He was annoying, irritating, stupid-"

"Yah! Don't say negative points, tell what you like about him" Jane said to her.

"Mmm. Baekhyun is cute, Friendly. He annoys me lot, but I think I like that. I like when he smile and pout. I like to fight with him. I like the way he care for me. I don't even know will he get mad at me or not? Whenever I scold him or annoy him he never turned his shoulder away from me"

Jane made Mercy to stand in front of the mirror, "Look at you"

Mercy looked at her reflection, she was smiling brightly. Her cheeks showed some pink shades. "Come to your sense girl. You really like Baekhyun"

Mercy P.O.V

I walked into the school by thinking about what Jane said. "What should I do to confirm".

I sighed and walked to my locker. I opened my locker to get my notes. Then a paper fell on my knees. I pick the paper and opened to see what is this.

"I'll make you remember everything"

"What is this?" I put that paper in my bag and closed my locker. "My life is become more complicated" I started to walk to the cultural block.

I stopped in tracks when I heard beautiful voice. I walked towards it and stopped in front of musical room. I slowly opened the door and saw Baekhyun singing.

My eyes widened by seeing him. I know that he can sing, but I never heard him singing. I lean on the wall and closed my eyes. His voice is so beautiful.

I opened my eyes when he stopped singing. "What is this? Where he went?" I went inside. He was nowhere.

"Are you looking for me?" I jumped when I hear his voice. I turned to see his face were so close to mine. Oh my god what's happening to me? why my heart is beating like it's going to explode at anytime.

Please god don't let him to hear that. "I already told you I know I'm handsome, you don't have to stare at me like that"

I took a step back, "I'm going to class". I started to leave, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled closer to him. Omo, Omo, my heart. What happened to you today?

Baekhyun leaned closer to me, "I can hear your heart beat" he whispered to me, which made me shiver. "B-Baekhyun leave m-me" I tried to move from him, but he didn't allow me.

"Don't move away from me. It really hurts" Baekhyun hugged me. I was stunned, why he hugged me.

Few seconds later he released the hug but not me, "Do you know tomorrow is my birthday". I nodded my head.

"Did you buy a present for me?" he asked me. I shook my head, it's true I didn't bought any gift for him. I'm not sure what he likes.

"Good, I tell you what I need for my birthday" He tapped his chin. I was curious what will he ask.

"Go on a Date with me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you.