43. Betrayed

Author P.O.V

"Hello Boys, You made it"

"What the hell?" Tao shouted. 

Instead of Eunji, Linah was smirking at them. "Aww, My sweet boys were confused why I'm here right? Let me explain" Linah dramatically laughed at them.

Of course the boys were confused, just few minutes before Linah were on their side helping to search Mercy, but now she is standing in front of them like a Evil.

"It will not be good if only you guys listen the whole story, I want your precious girl to listen as well" Linah grabbed Mercy and slapped in her face.

"Stop" Baekhyun hit the glass wall. Luhan tried to get away but the door was locked. "Don't touch her" Suho shouted.

Mercy winced in pain, her face was beaten red. Blood dripped at the corner of her lips. She opened her eyes, "S-Suho".

"Mercy, d-don't worry. I'm here. W-we all are h-here. We will s-save you" Suho choked on his tears. He was in pain seeing his own sister at this horrible state.

"Stop this drama and listen to me. It's a story time" Linah clapped her hands.

"It started ten years before, when a little girl started to develop feelings for a little boy. She always brings his favourite dishes to him. She likes to hang out with his friends, but she always humiliated by them. She felt hurt, but she never give up.

She always nearby him, but never lay his eyes on her. Instead he falls for another girl. It hurts to see him with another girl. One day she saw that they were arguing about something, it seems that little boy hurt.

When he went to stairs that girl followed him, it made that little girl got furious and she pushed her from the stairs. BAMM" Linah clapsed her hands.

After hearing that, the boys realised what she is saying. On the other side Mercy was confused. Baekhyun face was shocked, "You d-did that? You pushed S-sarang?"

"Bingo. Too bad that everyone thought you did that to her. But you see dear, I'm happy when I heard she died. I'm happy that you all went against each other. But I didn't expect you guys to transfer school" Linah pouted.

"It was really hard for me to find you guys. Thanks to your grandparents who made you guys to study at the same school. I enrolled in your school and saw you guys were quite popular, so I become Exo-Claws fan club president. And I made Eunji to Exo-Wings as a president.

It was really going well until this Miss.Mercy Catherine appeared out of nowhere and made it worse" Linah lifted Mercy chin, "What do you think of yourself? Are you kind of Peace mother who brings peace to them. I tried everything to get rid of you but my bad, you escaped"

"Don't touch my sister" Suho banged the glass wall. Linah walked towards him, "You mean your adopted sister or your blood sister?"

Suho eyes widened. "W-what are you saying?" Chen stuttered. Linah turned to him, "Oh dear Chen, you know what I mean. Oh I think She don't know the truth" Linah walked towards Mercy.

"W-what truth?" Mercy was afraid of what will come next. "Shh, don't intrupt. Let me continue, I was really wondering how to throw you out of their life, then I came to know the big truth of your life Mercy Catherine or should I say Kim Sarang"

Mercy blinked, "W-what are you saying?". The boys were panicked, if Mercy found out the truth, they don't know how she will react.

"Don't you dare to say any more words Linah" Luhan warned her. "Really Luhan, Try me" Linah turned to Mercy, "I know you were confused. I'll help you. Do you remember that these boys behave differently to you after our so called School Trip?"