52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun

Mercy P.O.V

I was really shocked when Baekhyun asked me out. I was happy at the same time nervous. I really don't know why I'm like that, may be is it true that I like him.

When I said to Hana and Jane about this they both were excited. They said that they prepare me for my date.

Today was Saturday no school, so they came early morning to my home. Hana chose dress for me and Jane did the hair. I really don't like make-up. But Jane insists to apply lip-gloss.

"You look gorgeous" Hana said to me. I looked myself in the mirror (See the media). "Is that me?" I asked them. "Yes Princess" Jane replied to me.

"Mercy your date is here" Mom shouted from down stairs. "Omo, your Prince Charming is here" Hana and Jane squealed.

I took a deep breathe and went down. When I saw Baekhyun I nearly gasped, he was so freaking handsome. But wait why he sitting with that expression and Suho was controlling himself to not to laugh. What with this atmosphere.

"I think your Dad questioning him" Hana whispered to me. I went down, they seem to notice our presence. Baekhyun looked at me and stood, "You l-look B-beautiful" he gave me a flowers.

Don't be so nice Baekhyun I may fall for you. I got the flowers, "Thanks. You look good too"

"Dear, don't be rude" Mom nudged Dad's arm. He was glaring at Baekhyun, "What is it wrong to behave like a Dad?"

"Appa, We are leaving" I grabbed Baekhyun hand and left the house. "Thanks for saving me. Today your Dad really looks different, so scary" He shook his body. I giggled, "Where are we going?"

"You tell me, where we can go?" he asked me back. I looked at him, he not even decide where will go.

"Why are you looking like that?" He poke my shoulder. "Nothing, Today you're the Birthday baby, so you decide the place" He stopped walking and turned to me, "So I'm your Baby" he smirked.

"Yah!" I hit his arm. "Hey don't hit the Birthday Baby" he winked at me. I can feel that my cheeks become red. Aish! Idiot. I started to walk fast.

"For your information, we are going to take Bus" when I heard that jumped in joy. My parents and Suho never allowed me to go in public transport. Usually our driver or Suho will drop me and Jane to School.

"I know you will like that" Baekhyun chuckled. We got inside the bus and sat. We both talk about random things. I'm really enjoying his company.

When our place came we got down from the bus. "Amusement Park?" I turned to him. "Yes. This is the perfect place for the Date. Let's go" He intertwined his hands with mine. I looked at him.

"This is usual in Dates" He shrugs. Please Baekhyun don't make my heart beat fast. I'm afraid it will explode.

He drags me inside. We both rode many rides. But I like the most is Merry-go-round. When we are in Roller Coster Baekhyun was the one who screamed in high pitch. "Don't scream like a girl Baekhyun" I ran away from him. He started to chase me.

My body stiffed when he back hugged me. "W-what are y-you doing?" I tried to move. "I'm hungry" he whispered in my ears and he started to walk. I stood there and scoffed, "Such a play boy". I followed him.

We ate and then went to Arcade. We played and had lots of fun. "Yah! Baekhyun May I ask you one thing?"

"What do you want to ask?" He stopped and turned to me. "Suddenly why are you being nice to me?" Finally I asked him.

He tapped his chin, "Well I don't know" he smirked and walked away. What can I expect from a jerk like him, I followed him.

We reached our house. "From here our 'Birthday Date' has completed. Thank you for the present I had fun" He showed me his beautiful smile.

Without knowing myself I smiled. "It's already late. Go in" he said and walked away.

"Baekhyun" I called him. He turned to me. I took a box from my bag and gave it to him. "What is it?" He asked me. "Don't ask question and open"

Baekhyun unwrap the cover and opened the box. When he saw my gift his eyes lighten up. By seeing his expression i know he like it.

 By seeing his expression i know he like it

"Happy Birthday Baekhyun. Without you EXO will not be completed. Without fighting with you or nagging you my day will not be completed. Thanks for born today Baekhyun, if you don't then the world may missed the such an adorable person like you. Thank you for being in my life" I tip-toed and kissed his cheeks.

I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist, "Thanks for coming back into my life. Please don't leave me again" with that he pulled me closer and crashed his lips into mine.

"I have got my best Birthday gift. That is you"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Saeng-il Chukahambnida Baekhyun. God bless you dear. You have a long way to go, Exo-L will always support you in all your decisions. 

Happy Birthday Baekhyun. 

Sarangahe :-)