19. The Decision

Author P.O.V

When Exo-wings came out from their dance room, they overheard some girls talking about Mercy. Luhan stopped them and asked what are they talking about her. The Girls told them what happened in the Library. He clenched his fist and walked angrily to meet Baekhyun. Suho ran immediately to check on Mercy. Others followed Luhan.

Baekhyun Sat with others in the field with a blank expression. "You just Apologize to her" Xiumin suggested.

"You think a simple sorry can take a pain that he caused her" Sehun shook his head, "No. Not at all"

"What should we do now?" Kyungsoo ruffles his hair.

"Is that Luhan?" Chen looked the field. Others look the direction where Chen gaze follows. "It's him. But why he is coming here like he is going to kill someone" Sehun whispered to them.

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun's collar and make him stand. "Why did you do that?" With that he punched his face. Others shocked by his punch.

"Yah! Baekhyun it's your fault. And you deserve it" Luhan turned to Kris, "I thought you guys accepted her as a friend when you invited her to your hangout house. Is that a acting?"

Baekhyun wiped the blood from the corner of her lips. "Why you cared about that?" he punched Luhan in his stomach. Luhan fell down on the ground.

"How dare you?" Kai tried to beat him. But Kris stopped him. "You guys doesn't know what happened. So please don't start the fight" he warned them.

Luhan stood, "He made her cry. And you guys didn't even stopped him. Now you don't stop me to beat him"

Luhan gave another punch to Baekhyun. When Kyungsoo tried to stop him, Tao kicked him. Soon everyone started to fight. Kris was trying to stop them. But they are too busy in fighting. Soon every students were gathered to see their fights.

Suho was searching Mercy all over the School. But he can't find her. Finally he thought she would be in Field. So he rushed to the field, but what he saw that made him shock. Exo-Wings and Exo-Claws are fighting.

He ran towards them, "Stop it guys" none of them listened to him. "If Mercy see this I don't know how she will react" he shouted. Suho know very well if Mercy see their fighting, it will upset her more.

"It's all happened because of them" Tao shouts while beating chen. Suho and Kris tried to stop them.

"STOP IT"

When they heard Mercy Voice they immediately stop their fighting. She walked towards them.

"What you guys are doing? Huh?" She shout at them.

"He humiliated you in front of everyone. So-" Luhan words cut off by her.

"So? So what? He humiliated me. So you guys can find a reason to fight with them. Is that what you guys are trying to do?" She asks them.

"Mercy they started the fight first" Sehun tried to defend.

"Please stop it. I'm sick of you guys. With past two weeks I thought you guys have changed And you all become a good persons. But you guys proved me wrong. You guys behaved like that towards me only because you felt guilty, because of your stupid fight I gotten into that fight. As Baekhyun said I'm nothing. I'm nothing for both the groups. Now you guys can stop that acting. Because I quit"

They looked at her with a confusion written on their face.

"I'm going to quit this school" Mercy controlled herself not to cry in front of them. Everyone shocked to hear that. Even Myungsoo and Hana shocked.