18.The Fight

Author P.O.V

"Omma are we going somewhere?" little Baekhyun asked his mother by seeing a luggage in room. "Yes Baekie. Come let's go" She was so tensed. She quickly held Baekhyun's hand and in other hand she took the luggage. When she tried to exit the house, her husband came inside.

"What do you thinking you're doing?" he grabbed Baekhyun from her. "Leave my son" She struggled to get Baekhyun back from his husband. Baekhyun started to cry because of the scene,"Appa, Omma".

"Can't you see he is crying because of your selfishness. I'm taking my son with me"

"No. I'm not letting him to be with you" with that he dragged his mom out and locked the door.

"Appa, where you sending Omma?" he tug his father leg. "Baekhyun-ah your mom left you for the money. She doesn't loves you. She took all the money from me and left us" He hugged him.

From that moment Little Baekhyun hated his mother. He start to hate every girl in the world. Later his father become busy in his business so he doesn't have time to spend with Baekhyun so he started to hate his father too.

He trust only his friends.

Back to reality

Monday at school

Baekhyun was thinking about the past. He himself doesn't know why he is thinking about that. This is Library period so every students were at the Library reading some random books. But Baekhyun just looking at the Ceiling. Exo-Wings were currently relaxing in their dance room.

"Sehun, What happened to him?" Kris pointed Baekhyun. Sehun shrugs.

"He is thinking something serious. I can say that by looking at his face" Chen said to them.

"Shh you can't make noises here" Mercy whispered to them.

"Look at Baekhyun" Xiumin told her. She turned and see him, "What happened to him?"

"We also discussing about that" Kyungsoo Sat near her.

"It's just a normal thing, why you guys discussing about that?" Mercy shrugs and continued to read her book.

"No, for us it's not a normal thing" Sehun frowned.

"Why are you frowning? Go talk to him" Mercy turn the page.

"That's right. Mercy you go & talk to him" Kyungsoo suggests. Mercy closed her book and looked him, "Why are you telling her to talk to him?" Hana questioned him. He shrugs.

"After long time we are seeing him like this. You just go and try to change his mood" Kris said while looking at Baekhyun.

"You guys already know, how he behaves to me" She sighed. "Mercy just try" Sehun showed some Aegyo to her.

"Okay. Stop doing that" Mercy pushed him and stood from her seat.

"Yah! Baekhyun what are you thinking" Mercy Sat next to him in the Library. He didn't answer her.

She turned to the boys, they mouthed her to continue to talk to him. She thought for a moment, "Ah.. Baekhyun do you know this book has a beautiful story. Read this, definitely you'll love it". Mercy showed him the which she  currently reading. Still he didn't respond.

"If you don't read it then I'll tell you the story".

"This is love story of Salim and Anarkali is a story that every lover knows. The son of the great Mughal emperor Akbar, Salim, fell in love with an ordinary but beautiful courtesan Anarkali. He was mesmerized by her beauty and fell in love as soon as he saw her. But the emperor could not digest the fact that his son was in love with an ordinary courtesan. He started pressurizing Anarkali and devised all sorts of tactics o make her fall in the eyes of the young, love smitten prince. When Salim came to know of this, he declared a war against his own father. But the mighty emperor's gigantic army is too much for the young prince to handle. He gets defeated and is sentenced to death. This is when Anarkali intervenes and renounces her love to save her beloved from the jaws of death. She is entombed alive in a brick wall right in front of her lover's eyes-" before she could finish Baekhyun cut off her.