10. Truth be told

Luhan P.O.V

We all seated in the class. I saw Mercy entered with Hana. "Whatever you say I can't deny it" Lay whispered. "I too hate her. But it's true Luhan" Chanyeol whispered to me. "We already decided not to talk about it" I whispered back.

Flashback

"This is not Happening. We need a revenge" I said. Mercy stopped laughing. "Guys don't take it seriously" Hana stood. I shook my head. "Guys attack" I shouted. We started to throw popcorn at each other. Of course we did in the middle of theatre while disturbing everyone.

Mercy, Hana, Myungsoo too thrown popcorn at us. We have 5 box of popcorn, but they only have 3. When Mercy box is empty, she stopped. I laughed at her. She grabbed a box from a guy who seated next to her. And she started to throw at us.

Soon the guard came to us. Everyone started to run out of there. Guards chased us. In a turning, Mercy got separated from Hana and Myungsoo. One guard was so closed to catch her. Immediately I run towards her and pushed the guard. I grabbed her wrist, dragged her along with me.

Chanyeol stopped his car at us. "Get in" Lay shouted. I pushed Mercy inside and I climbed in. Chanyeol started his car. We both panted because of running. After few minutes of driving. Chanyeol stopped the car to call others. Suddenly Mercy started to laugh. We all looked at her. "That.. that was amazing. I can't believe I did that" She jumped in her seat like 5yr old kid.

"Keyopta" Lay said in a low voice, but I heard him. "Why are you behaving like it's your 1st time?" Chanyeol asked her. "Of course it's my 1st time. I always wanted to do something thrilling like that. But I was too shy to do that" She smiled shyly. I thought she was a courageous girl.

"If you are in Exo-wings you'll experience same thing every day. It's not too late to join" Mercy stopped smiling. She opened the door, "Where you're going?" Chanyeol asked her. "To Where I belong" she said as she Closed the door and walked away.

Lay and Chanyeol gave me glare. "Why you guys are looking at me like that?" When Chanyeol opened his mouth to talk, his phone rang. It's from Suho. They already reached Exo-Wings house. So he drove us there.

"That was amazing. After a long time. We did something like that" Kai said to us. "I agree with you" Suho joined him. "The most amazing was her smile" Lay said. "Whose smile?" Tao asked him. Lay said what happened in the car. "She was too cute, that I wanted to pinch cheeks"

"Oh please, Mercy and cute. No way" I seated next to him. "Dude. I too hate her. But when she smile she looks cute" Chanyeol tapped my shoulder. "And also in white" Tao joined him. "I don't agree with you" I said plainly. "Dude I think you're a Gay, Mercy is cute" Kai said.

"Stop it guys. Don't talk about her. It's really annoying" Suho said. "I agree with you" I said to him.

Back to reality

I looked at Mercy. She's smiling with Hana. When she smiles it's not.. It's not cute. It's.. It's Beautiful. Did I say that?? No I didn't. I shook my head. "Dude are you ok?" Lay asked me. I nodded my head.

Mercy P.O.V

After I got down from the car I called Hana. She dropped me at the house. I can't believe it how he can ask me to join their group at time like that?

"Hey Mercy what are you thinking?" Myungsoo asked me. "Um.. About the project?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll help you" Hana put her hands at my shoulder. It's lunch time we are on the way to canteen. I saw Eunji and her friends came towards me. "Hey, did you sign up in the Exo-Wings?" She asked me. But I ignored her and walked to canteen.