8.Fan Girls Problem

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Omma, I need a ice-cream" little 8 yr old Baekhyun asked his mother. His mother smiled and bought his favorite ice cream.

"Do you like it Baekhyun-ah" she asked him. The latter nodded his head. She wiped his mouth with a tissue, "Do you like Omma or Ice cream?". Baekhyun hugged his mother, "Of course I like Omma" She hugged him back and sighed, "Even if Omma leave you, will you still like me?" He looked at her with puzzled.

"Omma you won't leave me right? Omma Don't leave me" Little baekhyun started to cry.

"Omma, Don't leave me" I wake up with tears in my eyes. What's happening? Why I'm thinking about that again. For past years I totally forgot about her, but now why?.

I look at the time. It's almost time for to prepare for my school. I got ready, took my car and drove to school. I'm still thinking about the dream. It's more than a nightmare for me. I parked the car and went to the class. I saw my friends, they're teasing Sehun. Our History teacher came and started to blabber about the subject.

"Students everyone listen. You've a project to do, which should be completed by next week Friday". Students started to complain. "Stop it. In every group there should be 3 members. You can choose your members". The students themselves started to choose the members.

"I want to be with Beakhyun group" Chen started to fight with Sehun. "Nope. Last time you've done your project with him. Now it's my turn" Sehun stuck his tongue to Chen. They both started to bickering. "Yah! Can you both stop it? You guys didn't hear our teacher? Project can be done by 3 members. So you both can join me? Got it" I said annoyingly.

They both started to laugh. "We both already know that. We just want to annoy you" Sehun and Chen high-fived each other. "Aish! These guys" Kris block Sehun head and Kyungsoo locked Chen's head. "Ok then Me, Kris, Kyungsoo is one group. And you three in another group" Xiumin said while pointing towards us.

"We can do it in Exo-Claws house." Kris said. We all nodded. I looked at Mercy, I think she'll join those two idiots. Aish! Looking at her itself making me irritating. I took my phone and started to play games.

Mercy P.O.V

It's so relief that Hana and Myungsoo are agreed with me to do project. Finally it's a lunch break, I'm still not fond of Korean food. So I just ordered Chicken noodles and Hana ordered her food. We took our tray and walk towards a empty table. "Ahh" Suddenly I tripped and felt down.

Hana catched me, "Mercy are you ok?" I nodded my head. She helped me to stand up. The noodles are on my dress. "Is she the one, who rejected our Oppas?" I looked up to see the owner of that voice who tripped me.

In front of us there was a three girls who smirking at me. OMO, are they came from any circus? Their face is full of make up. "Yeah. She is the one. Her Name is Mercy Catherine" Another girl spoke from right side. "Eunji, What do you want?" Hana stood between me and that girl.

"I need to talk to her" She pointed her index finger to me. "Me? Why?" I asked her in a confused tone. "Don't act too smart. Don't you know who I'm?". I shook my head.

"Yah! Hana you didn't tell her about me? Listen carefully I'm Eunji. Exo-wings fan club President. The most beautiful queenka in school"

'I wanna puke. Beautiful queenka. She is looking like a clown'. She continued, "I heard you made a problem with our Oppas, by rejecting them and also insulting them. How dare you to do that" She pushed me to the ground. I fell on my butt. "Ouch, it hurts" Hana helped me to get up.

"You, listen to me. Just sign up in Exo-wings and apologize to our Oppa. Or else I'll make your life hell. Come on girls" Eunji went with her friends.