12.Punishment

Mercy P.O.V

it's almost two month I've been in Seoul. Nothing special happened in between. Most of the time Suho avoided me. I was really upset,  don't know why he ignores me. He still didn't accept me as his sister.

Omma dropped me at the School. I came so early. So I just walked towards the school garden. I really love this place. Whenever I come here I feel so peaceful. I lay down on the grass. I looked at  the sky. It's so blue. It's so refreshing in early morning.

Suddenly I heard some noices. I get up and walked towards it. It came from At the back of school building. What I saw is really shocked me.

Exo-Wings and Exo-Claws are fighting with each other. I don't know what do. I called Myungsoo and told about what's Happening. He told me to get away from there. He will be here in 5 minutes. I hung up the call and looked at them.

Kris is attacking Suho. Luhan is on the top of Beakhyun. Chanyeol is punching Kyungsoo. Kai lips is bleeding because of Chen's punch. Sehun escaping from Tao kick. Lay attacking Xiumin. I feel my head is spinning. I've to do something before they kill each other.

I went in the middle. I tried to stop Xiumin, "Yah! Yah! Stop it" but he didn't stop. "Hey go away" Lay pushed me to the ground. I got scratches in my hands. I quickly got up, "Hey stop it. Why you guys killing each other" I shouted at them. "Mercy go away. This is not your place to tell us to stop" Luhan shouted. I looked at him I saw Beakhyun gave him a hard punch which caused him to spit blood. I covered my mouth. If he takes another from him, he'll end up in hospital. I tried to stop Beakhyun so I went in between them, Instead of Luhan I got that punch in my face. "Mercy" I heard Myungsoo voice before I blacked out.

Beakhyun P.O.V

Currently Exo-Wings and Exo-Claws are at the back of school building for the meeting. We are planned to talk about upcoming sports competition. From our school they chose us to take part of it. We two groups are pretty good at sports. This meeting is all about sports.

"We all know why we came here. So let's only talk about that" Suho said.

"Sports meet will be in three weeks so we've to practice early morning and also after school" Kris said.

"And also on Saturday's" Luhan said.

"Saturday's? Why atleast we can take rest on weekends" Chen started to whine.

"Yah! How can you take rest when you have important things to do?" Chanyeol teased him.

"We will do" Kyungsoo said to him.

"That's the reason why you are so short" Kai mocked at him.

"Don't you dare about to talk to him like that" I warned him.

"Don't you dare to tell us what should we do" Tao came in front of me.

"I think we can do whatever we want" Xiumin pushed him.

"Yah! How dare you push my dongsaeng" Lay punched Xiumin.

And we started to fight with each other. We know we will end up fighting. That's the reason we chose the meeting spot at the back of school building near School Garden.

After few minutes of fights I heard Mercy voice. But I was too focused punching Luhan. "Hey stop it. Why you guys killing each other" she shouted at us. "Mercy go away. This is not your place to tell us to stop" Luhan shouted back.

When I was about to give another punch to him, Mercy came in between us, before I stopped myself. My fist landed on her Jaw.

"Mercy" Myungsoo ran towards us, before Mercy fell on my arms, unconscious. Her lips is bleeding. I was too shocked to realise what happened. I hate girls. But I never hurt them physically.