46. I want to know

Suho P.O.V

"Shall we go?" I asked Mercy who is looking at the window. She nodded, I started to drive.

Today she is coming to home. Still she is not comfortable with us. During our drive to home, she was looking at the view.

"Shall we go eat ice cream?" I asked her. Mercy nodded her head without looking at me. I really miss my Cheerful Mercy.

We went to the shop and I ordered two Brownie with ice cream. We sat on the table and started to eat.

"Mmm.. It's so yummy" Mercy eyes lit while eating. I chuckled, "It's your favourite. Whenever you are down we used to buy you this"

I ruffled her hair and continued to eat. After that we went to home.

When we enetered inside the house, "Surprise". They shouted in unison.

Mercy startled and hid behind me. All the EXO including Hana, Jane, Myungsoo and my parents were there holding balloons in their hands.

"Welcome Back Mercy" Jane ran to her and hugged her, "I know you didn't remember me, but I'm glad you are here"

Mercy P.O.V

I looked at them. I don't know who they are. The house was huge, I saw Mom and Dad there standing along with them. I was startled and hid behind Suho.

There are so many people. Suho said that they are my friends and also my classmates.

A girl came and hugged me, "I know you didn't remember me, but I'm glad you are here"

"Don't scare her Jane" A guy came and pulled her away from me.

"Come sit on the couch, They will introduce themselves" Suho made me sit on the couch, Mom and Dad sat next to me.

"Hi, My name is Kim Myungsoo. I'm your cousin and you are my favourite Dongsaeng" He kissed my forehead. My cousin?

"Hi, I'm Hana. Your best friend in school" she hugged me.

"Hi, I'm Jane. we are more than like a sisters" I can see she controlling herself not to cry.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin. You always liked to pinch my cheeks" He chuckled. I really want to pinch his cheeks now.

"Hi, I'm Kris. The most cool guy" he said in a cold tone. May be he wanted to have a cool image.

"Hi, I'm Lay. The most calm, innocent guy" oh he have a cute smile with cute dimples.

"Hi, I'm Chen. The trolling king" He gave a weird pose, which made me to giggle.

"Hi, I'm D.O. We used to cook a lot". We? I know to cook?

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus. You said we will play guitar together" I know to play Guitar too?

"Hi, I'm Tao. You cute panda" he smiled shyly.

"Hi I'm Kai. You call me Dancing machine. And you love my dance" He winked at me.

"Hi I'm Luhan. Your best buddy" My best buddy is so handsome.

"I'm Baekhyun" that's it. He didn't say anything other than his name. He was not even looking at me. How rude. May be we are not fond with each other.

"Hi I'm Sehun. Your Boyfriend" A guy came and hugged me. My eyes widened when he said that.

"Yah! Oh Sehun, stop lying to my sister" Suho pulled him by twisting his ear.

"Ouch, It's hurting" Sehun rubbed his ears, "Sorry Noona. I'm your favourite Dongsaeng. You always love me, and I always love you" He showed his heart. I tried my best to memorize their names.