31. Unexpected Incident

Luhan P.O.V

"Luhan, I'm so scared" Sarang started to cry. "Don't worry Sarang. I'm here. I'll hold you" I was standing in the ground. She shook her head, "You know I'm scared of heights right? I can't jump" She said. "Okay. You wait I'll come up" I went to her. "See, here I'm with you. Let's jump together" I told her.

She nods. I wiped her eyes. We both jump from the small wall. "See, you can jump. Nothing happened" I said to her. "Thank you Luhan" she smiles sweetly.

After that accident she was scared of heights. So I helped her to jump a small wall in our park. I want to be her savior.

But everything fall apart when she left us. How can God be so cruel. She was like a beautiful flower in the garden. Sarang was my best friend. No one can replace her place in our heart.

After Mercy came into our life, everything was changed. Our fate changed. I looked at Mercy, she was thinking by looking at the sky. I tapped her shoulder.

"What are you thinking deeply?" I asked her. "I got curious how Suho's deceased sister look alike? Like Omma? Like Appa? Like Suho?" She asked me. "Sarang looked like an Angel. No one can say how Beautiful she was" I said to her.

Mercy stared at me. I gave her a what look. "You liked her, Don't you?" She asked me. I coughed by her sudden question. I shook my head. Mercy started to tickle me, "Mercy stop it". She didn't stop. "Until you tell me. I won't stop".

"I'll tell you. Yes I liked her. Sarang was my first love. But who cares. It's just a child love" I sighed. Suddenly I felt a smack on my head. It's none other than Mercy. "What for that?"

"Love is always Love" She said as she looked at me. I felt my heart beating fast. I went closely to her, "Why my heart is beating so fast?" I asked her. She blinked her eyes, "W-What are you s-saying?" She moved away. I went closer to her. There is only inch space between us.

I poked her cheeks, "Are you blushing?" She cupped her cheeks and shook her head. "I n-need to go" she stood and ran to her tent. I smiled myself.

"Why are you smiling alone?" Lay asked me while drinking juice. "I think I like Mercy" as soon as he heard me, he choked everything. "You like her?" he asked me. I shrugs and smiled.

Author P.O.V

"Students, everyone please gather here" Min Joon called them.

"Let's play a game. Min Joon will explain about the game" Mr.Choi said. "For this game, you need a partner. One should tie their eyes and another one will guide the other to reach the destination" Min Joon explained.

"He called this as a game? So stupid" Baekhyun said annoyingly. "May be some of you think this as a 'Stupid game'. But this will help you to trust your partner. It will help you to trust others" Min Joon said while looking at Baekhyun. "I think he heard you" Chen giggled at him.

'What's wrong with Baekhyun? By his behavior it's obvious he doesn't like Min Joon' Mercy thought to herself. "I'll be with you. Mercy, you can trust me" Chanyeol cling onto her arm. "No. No one can steal Mercy from me. You move" Sehun pushed him.

"You two can be a partners. And don't change your partners" Mr.Choi warned Chanyeol and Sehun. "Mercy if you want i can be your partner" Min Joon offered to be her partner. "I'm sorry to say, she is already taken" Baekhyun hold her hand tightly. Everyone looked at him in a disbelief.

"I mean I already asked her to be my partner. Am I right Mercy?" Baekhyun asked her. Mercy blankly looked at him. "If she have a partner then okay. No problem" Min Joon left the place.