15.Knowing them Part-1

Mercy P.O.V

I was really exhausted in last week because of those jerks. Today is Saturday so I'm enjoying it peacefully. No School no jerks. These boys are really annoying me. Two days before Kai and Chen got into a silly argument who annoys me most. Exo-Wings or Exo-Claws? I feel like rip their head from their body like Twilight Bella. I giggled at imagining the scene.

My thoughts were interrupt by the knock on the door. I know it will be Omma or Our Maid. When I opened the door I was shocked to see the person.

"Get ready soon and meet me down" Suho said with blank expression. I didn't respond. I was too shock to see him here. This is first time he came to my room to talk to me.

"Yah! Are you sleeping with your eyes open?" he poked my cheeks. I shook my head. "Good, now get ready. I don't like to be waiting" He said before leaving.

I quickly changed my dress into Jeans and top. I comb my hair into pony tail. I took my bag, when I reached the door I saw my song book on the table. I take and kept it in my bag. I have no idea why I'm taking that with me.

When I came down I saw him sitting on the couch. Omma is in kitchen. I went to her kissed on cheeks said bye to her and went with Suho.

I was really happy that I'm riding a car with Suho. I was dancing in my mind. Wait. Where we going?

"Um.. Anna(Big Brother) where we going now?" he didn't answer me. He just focused on driving. I'm still waiting for an answer. But he doesn't seem to notice. What more than I expect from my Mr.Arrogant so called brother.

I just thought to enjoy the view outside. Half an hour later Suho stopped the car in front of Mansion. It is same as Our house. We both got down from the car. But what are we doing here?

"This is Exo-Wings house. Most of the time we used to spend our time here. This is like our second Home" he explained.

This must very important place to them. "Why you take me here?"

"To hang out with us" he simply said.

I gave him a question look. "It's obvious that you are struggling during practice session. If you spend time with us, it will be easy for you to be with us"

"Woah! You care for me" I jumped in my place.

"Stop it. Who said I care for you? If you transfer from school, Omma Appa will kill me with lot of questions. I'm doing this for myself"

I frowned. I know he will never care for me. I don't know how boys will react after seeing me in their house. Suho opened the door and entered the house. I followed him, when I see the scene in front of me I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

Quickly Suho covered my eyes.

"What the hell is happening?" he shout at them.

Luhan is laying on the top of Chanyeol in the couch. They both are shirtless. Most important both are panting heavily. Kai, Lay, Tao standing next to them.

Luhan P.O.V

Except Suho we all gathered in a Exo-Wings house. Tao and Kai playing video games in the Living room and making huge noice.

"Yah! You guys go and play in the game room" I really annoyed with their noices.

"We are comfortable here. Yah! Kai don't cheat" Tao pushed him.

"These two, Aish" I ruffled my hair. "Why are you making those face? If you want you can join them" Chanyeol Sat next to me.

"Video game is only for kids"